Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NaClCrocodile
Find one :mellow:

Magnificent Shrimp Goby doesn't count. Also pairs of rare gobies don't count :P

Lol took the words right from my fingers. So they're still going for $100? I thought I read they they were down to $45-60 but I suppose that supply was short lived.

Why doesn't it count anyway?

animalmaster6

You can deffinetly get them for that but it's pretty hard to find that price.

Those don't count because Hype said he only wants gobies under 1.5" :P:D

NaClCrocodile
You can deffinetly get them for that but it's pretty hard to find that price.

Those don't count because Hype said he only wants gobies under 1.5" :P:D

Well when you do, make sure to let me know before you buy one lol.

Well that's cool then. I think he should get a Gumdrop Coral Croucher. Very similar in action to a goby, but actually in the scorpion fish family. It's got one barb on it's dorsal fin, I felt it to make sure lol.

animalmaster6
Lemon Goby :owned:

Those are cool.

Well that's cool then. I think he should get a Gumdrop Coral Croucher. Very similar in action to a goby, but actually in the scorpion fish family. It's got one barb on it's dorsal fin, I felt it to make sure lol.

Definetly would be a good addition.

:o You touched its bard? :wacko:

NaClCrocodile

Mine seems really chill. Lol it was more like I brushed it's back and felt a nub that I assume is it's barb.

I haven't seen a larger species, mine is about 3/4" front to back and about 1/2" top to bottom. It's fun to watch him dart out for flake but supplemental feeding is pretty necessary. I didn't for a while and he got really thin. He's on the rebound though.

animalmaster6

I always thought the larger species' barbs were dangerous and felt like a bee sting lol.

The larger species have large mouths, I wouldn't trust them with small gobies.

Really like your scape. The piece breaking the surface is a nice touch.

Thanks alot Rocko!

I'm sure you could find more expensive out there!

Yea first is the flaming goby then im going to pick up a magnificent shrimp goby to round out the rare exotic gobies

that is awesome u are getting a flaming prawn goby and i do know of one rare goby that gets about 1 inch and has been sold for 1000 DOLLARS!!!! these fish very rarely come into the jappanese market, maybe 3 times a year. i cant remember the name though. :(

that is awesome u are getting a flaming prawn goby and i do know of one rare goby that gets about 1 inch and has been sold for 1000 DOLLARS!!!! these fish very rarely come into the jappanese market, maybe 3 times a year. i cant remember the name though. :(

Wow thats definitely out of my goby budget but i would love to know the species...

Wow thats definitely out of my goby budget but i would love to know the species...

i thought it was called a white spot goby but when i searched it nothing came up for that fish.

wow that is incredibly awesome...Only one to two are available a year...and only the japanese have a shot at them....now thats rare

My LFS had an awesome piece of live rock that i couldnt resist. Its hard to tell from the pic but it has such an awesome shape... Plenty of overhangs and crannies to support my growing goby family. I only replaced the island on the left and im really happy with how it looks. So far some of my dwarf cerith snails like to hang out on the rock thats exposed to the air. Heres a pic with just the blue+ bulbs on..Let me know what you think.

4619980811_04823b8d98.jpg

Archived