inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hype - Argh! The exact one I have wanted. I really want to search for a tiny one. After seeing one like yours but the size of a bottle cap. If you dont mind me asking how did you pay and where did you get him from?

-Dave

I love when they go fishing, especially when the small ones do.

I know that lure is so beleivable. If I was a small fish i would've totally fell for it.

GLA

Hell, I hope he got that pod after all that waiting. Nice looking tank. I need me a rimless.

thanks

I have a quick question. Did you consider buying a tank from GLA before ADA? And if so why pick one over the other? Really want a rimless and am tossing up between a those 2 and a Mr. Aqua to replace my 5.5 AGA.

That angler is amazing, the color on that fish makes me want to get one. Have you been able to feed it frozen?

Eh Hem,

But seriously, wheres a top down pic???!
I have a quick question. Did you consider buying a tank from GLA before ADA? And if so why pick one over the other? Really want a rimless and am tossing up between a those 2 and a Mr. Aqua to replace my 5.5 AGA.

Well i was mainly concerned with having a tank that had the dimensions i was looking for. Price really wasnt the factor. Although it can be argued that ADA produces a higher quality tank. You would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the two from across a room. But if your on a budget go for the GLA..if you have the extra cash spring for the ADA. Just make sure you decide on the tank that looks the best to you.

That angler is amazing, the color on that fish makes me want to get one. Have you been able to feed it frozen?

Eh Hem,

I havent just yet although hes already been trained to. I just think hes been acclimating but when the pods run out he should be alot easier to coax.

oh i didnt forget about you buddy. Im making something special just for you i should have it done by tomorrow :D;)

Archived