SaltCritters.com

Hypes Shallow ADA Lagoon

Rehype

Here ya go buddy

Just a quick vid of the tank in action

ADA 60F

i know everyone's talking about the fish, but how about that torch! great color on it.

what kind of coral stocking plan do you have here?

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks tim.Its going to be mixed but i plan to have more sps than anything else. Im waiting for my T5's to come in before i start stocking up.

Hmm, maybe I need to switch to short pulse mode after all. That actually looks really gentle.

The sounds gets to be a little too much though on the pulse modes. -_-

Tank looks incredible.

thanks alot animal

The sounds gets to be a little too much though on the pulse modes. -_-

Yea your right but fortunately the tank isn't in my bedroom anymore.

Oh I could see that. Still, I might as well try it. I just don't know how well it will work with a top off unit since it'll be hanging on the tank.

I say go for it.One of the best things about the vortech is you can fine tune the size of the wave.Although you probably will have issues with the ATO.

NirvanaandTool
Thanks alot man. I love your screename. Im actually almost done with the next vid should have it up soon.

Haha thanks.

Ah nice. Cant wait to check it out

I can always count on Rehype's tank to have the nicest tank equipment! You planning on dosing vodka?

Thanks nano :blush: I wasnt planning on it but i might continue using some zeoproducts on it

Just a brief update. I unfortunately lost the angler as i couldnt get him to eat(live or frozen). So i was pretty bummed about that. But im going to try one more time.. this time around the angler has been trained to eat frozen. Its been eating frozen for the last few weeks. I also setup a small tank with ghost shrimp just in case. The other bad news was my moray jumped out of the tank. so i had a friend hold onto him until i made a makeshift canopy. In the end i sold him to my friend and decided to pick up another one. This one is literally the darkest dwarf moray ive seen it was so much darker than the ones i typically see in the trade. Hes a real beauty. I couldnt resist once i saw a pic of him. Ill be picking up the new angler on friday. wish me luck..

Just a brief update. I unfortunately lost the angler as i couldnt get him to eat(live or frozen). So i was pretty bummed about that. But im going to try one more time.. this time around the angler has been trained to eat frozen. Its been eating frozen for the last few weeks. I also setup a small tank with ghost shrimp just in case. The other bad news was my moray jumped out of the tank. so i had a friend hold onto him until i made a makeshift canopy. In the end i sold him to my friend and decided to pick up another one. This one is literally the darkest dwarf moray ive seen it was so much darker than the ones i typically see in the trade. Hes a real beauty. I couldnt resist once i saw a pic of him. Ill be picking up the new angler on friday. wish me luck..

wow -- that's a lot of tough news! sorry to hear about the fish, but it sounds like your new eel will be neat.

re: your question about clips to support the lid, i bought some small clear 3M hooks and superglued them to the top of the lid i made. this has worked perfectly.

wow -- that's a lot of tough news! sorry to hear about the fish, but it sounds like your new eel will be neat.

re: your question about clips to support the lid, i bought some small clear 3M hooks and superglued them to the top of the lid i made. this has worked perfectly.

Thanks tim. I actually ordered sone clips from eddie over at cadlights they work great.

Bummer.

Pics?

Ill have some up tomorrow

Needreefunds

I wondered why this thread slacked off a bit.

Sorry about the losses my friend. :(

Fingers crossed for better luck this time.

fingerscrossed ( <<< see? ) :happy:

Archived