Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you post some pictures?

did you read last post? (we are getting a replacement shipment) sometime next wk (dep on weather.)

you really want me to post pictures of a lot of rics dying? ( i think that would freak some ppl out....) and the pictures i took from day of arrival vs. how they are now arent reflective of what is now. (rics tend to die very early if they are gonna die at all)

i can take some pictures of the healthy ones that did make it though? lmk if you guys really want me to post it yet.... i was gonna give it a few more days so things perk up a bit more.

did you read last post? (we are getting a replacement shipment) sometime next wk (dep on weather.)

you really want me to post pictures of a lot of rics dying? ( i think that would freak some ppl out....) and the pictures i took from day of arrival vs. how they are now arent reflective of what is now. (rics tend to die very early if they are gonna die at all)

i can take some pictures of the healthy ones that did make it though? lmk if you guys really want me to post it yet.... i was gonna give it a few more days so things perk up a bit more.

SbCaes I meant no disrespect by asking for pictures. I perfectly understand that some of the rics are dying as I have had rics just melt away before. I merely wanted to get a sneak peak at the healthy rics.

PRETTY PLEASE :) Post healthy pics!!!!!!! Even if they are not top notch we understand but if everyone else is like me we are dying to see pics!!!! Thanks!

Pretty please :)

1. Who confirms the death total ?

2. How are colors really divided equally ?

3. Can't I just keep the majority of the "nicer/bigger" ones?

4. Who confirms the total count (for extras) ?

Hope everybody gets what they want. If all goes well, this was a sweet deal.

swimmingswammi

Paypaled $10. I was wondering what happened to this. Did all the members on the group buy get noticed? I know I didn't. Maybe the others will chip in as well if they knew what was going on. Just my $0.02

How about backing off and giving him some space. i'm positive he's taking care of things.

Yeppers. If you guys are worried, posting your fears isn't going to help. Just relax..

i feel so bad for you SBCaes..... i couldnt even imagine the enormity of this.

you're telling me brother. I will update the thread as soon as I have info on when the new shipment is coming/or here (not much i can do until he gets some good weather)

(and obviously most of you dont know what its like for a diver out in florida. he dives when he can, and its currently winter... meaning he cant dive as often as he'd like. and if he saw the type of responses from SOME of you in this thread its no wonder he refuses to deal with you individually. and frankly from what i've seen i wouldn't want to either. and if it keeps up i may very well issue refunds right away to save me the trouble later.)

hey sbcaes, just wondering how the ricordia are coming along, anymore die off?

nope, everything has stabilized. just waiting on the next shipment.

okay just got off the phone with the diver. hes getting another batch ready for us. hes got 160 right now and will have more next wk. (so hopefully we will have everything squared away then! and for some of you there will be a few surprises (those of you that were cool)

okay just got off the phone with the diver. hes getting another batch ready for us. hes got 160 right now and will have more next wk. (so hopefully we will have everything squared away then! and for some of you there will be a few surprises (those of you that were cool)

Can't wait :naughtydance:

Archived