Coral Vue Hydros

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you mean that you got 50 out of the total order or that you lost 50 from the total order?

lost 50 of the 300.

hes sending more. =) we just need to cover his shipping costs. but itll be a few wks. so if you guys could help out . it woudl be much appreciated. so no one loses out. and i must say... this batch of rics is REALLLY HIGH quality. even compared to the first batch O_O

lost 50 of the 300.

hes sending more. =) we just need to cover his shipping costs. but itll be a few wks. so if you guys could help out . it woudl be much appreciated. so no one loses out. and i must say... this batch of rics is REALLLY HIGH quality. even compared to the first batch O_O

picture update tom night!

phishlady.. i need a smiley face that has its hands on its hips sayin "oh yeeeaaaahhh"

So.. maybe if we all send an aditional $5 that'll help?

I thought I would post a better picture when I could take my time.

Everything except the Yuma on the left came from the group buy.

mushroomgarden.jpg

lost 50 of the 300.

frack guys... uhhh i took some pictures.. tonight.... but.... uhhhh... my laptop i usually use to transfer images (the SD card port) the laptop is dead.... O_O" ill go pick up a stupid card reader tom. sigh....

Just spoke to the diver again today. hes sending an entire batch of rics as we've had more die off than expected from the greens/blues/&rainbows.

EtA is sometime next week depending on diving conditions. (please donate shipping fees to the diver. hes doing us a HUGE favor by sending another entire batch.)

We have 70-80 solid ones right now the others im not willing to move or ship. as they are too weak to make the trip. (30-40 iffys) the rest are prob not going to make it and have been removed from main holding tank to a separate hold tank. (to prevent mucous build up etc)

oddly the orange bag ALL made it. so we will have some VERY nice oranges. =) ( he shipped in 4 bags) we lost the two large bags.

So again please help out with shipping costs. a lot of you have already sent extra money for that. which is appreciated. ill be posting names of ppl who donated early next wk right before we get the shipment. everyone else? eh..... boo on you.

and this is a lot of ####ing work. (im prob never doing a group buy like this unless im making money rawr)

Archived