SaltCritters.com

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds good!

I'm cool B):naughtydance:

woot me too!.. a little too cool. . . . i was with the same girl, who cheated on me over and over again(9 times total),... for almost 2 years.... :unsure:

woot me too!.. a little too cool. . . . i was with the same girl, who cheated on me over and over again(9 times total),... for almost 2 years.... :unsure:

Awesome! More rics for you! :P

She's not cool. :angry: No rics for her.

dude...

as my friend put it " put a bullet in her head "

(not my advice...) but still dayum dude!

Shame on you! Stand up for yourself!

Did you atleast screw her best friend to get back at the beotch?

okay just got off the phone with the diver. hes getting another batch ready for us. hes got 160 right now and will have more next wk. (so hopefully we will have everything squared away then! and for some of you there will be a few surprises (those of you that were cool)

Awesome to hear, SbCaes! Just take some excedrin and find some liquor, lol. That's what helps me deal with people I want to run away from :-)

Awesome to hear, SbCaes! Just take some excedrin and find some liquor, lol. That's what helps me deal with people I want to run away from :-)

Just gifted $2 to the SbCaes Liquor Fund.

COME ON GUYS! WE CAN MAKE IT TO GLENLIVET!

+1 bullet in the head haha. :slap: booom

$5 gifted to the Glenlivit fund....pretty close to scoring you a 12 year!

amnesiak and I are going in on some ricordea and I just checked on this thread and saw there were issues. Gifted 3.00 via paypal, I suggest mad dog 20/20 straight out the bottle :) Way easier than saving up for single malts :)

INCOMING!!!!!! :o

everyone on the list please email me your exact shipping address along with user name. full name. amount fo rics. with shipping method. as well as the paypal confirmation payment number. (this will make shipping out to you much easier.) my screen name here @ gmail.com thank you! these will be going out in the next few days once they 've had some time to settle in.

i've also taken the liberty of purchasing bags/ boxes/ packing material/ and HEAT PACKS. NOTE IF I RUN OUT TOO BAD. NO ONE PAID FOR THESE! I AM DOING THIS TO BE NICE.

PM sent all info is there , pm if you need anything else!

email folks email. (much easier for me to just print out and hand off to ship)

email folks email. (much easier for me to just print out and hand off to ship)

I infact sent you two emails. Dunno why I said PM haha

Archived