Top Shelf Aquatics

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

I only saw one orange ric in all of Phishladys picts... :o:o:o

ugh . seriously guys. if you want to sit here and nit pic. then i can just refund your money. esp if this is going to be an issue.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really mind considering i like the colors they are but i think people were expecting neon oranges and greens

we are simply at the mercy of what the diver can find. he usually has a good selection. and it seems from phish's order most of them were rainbows... (which normally cost much more than oranges but seems some ppl dont understand that)

I've ordered from him in the past and it looked more like the picture i have from him soo..... it is what it is. Group buy from a diver.

this guy supplies a few big online retailers, and they chop them up. sooooo lets leave it at that folks.

I'll do my best to ensure we get a good selection of colors. but there are no gurantees as stated .

I feel so bad for you that people are complaining thats RETARDED!!!!!!!!!! For 6 bucks per I would take dime size all the same color green polyps! Thank you so much for this!!!!

your first post is to give ur opinion on a group buy ur not even a part of? really? get lost.... troll....

i was simply stating a fact... a true fact. that doesnt mean im not getting some great rics at an unbeatable price. just seems they may not be the colors i prefer.. or not an orange one at all. ive read the thread.. i know what im involved in. so buh bye escaudio..

Nemo Niblets
your first post is to give ur opinion on a group buy ur not even a part of? really? get lost.... troll....

i was simply stating a fact... a true fact. that doesnt mean im not getting some great rics at an unbeatable price. just seems they may not be the colors i prefer.. or not an orange one at all. ive read the thread.. i know what im involved in. so buh bye escaudio..

He's in my group buy, and pulling more weight than you. And please change your avatar, I really hate looking at it every time I have to go to this thread...

SbCaes, can you update my total please? I paypaled you a couple more bucks.

I was not trying to offend dirty santa just seems that all the facts have been posted and reposted and I was just trying to say thank you SbCaes!!! Good looking out Nemo Niblets!

Being a newbie to mail-order coral group-buys like this I don't know what the best way, or most successful way to integrate these into my tank once they arrive. I only have my jbj28 - no quarantine tank or sump or anything, so I usually do the "float and fill" acclimation process and then remove the corals from the bag while keeping them submerged the entire time. This process allows for the LFS water to mix into my tank, good or bad. Should this be avoided with these Rics?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Most of these rics are attached to some rock rubble. My recommendation to those buying these is to get a small NEW tupperware container, rinse thoroughly with RO water, put some sand in it and some bigger rock rubble pieces, shells, or whatever you want these to attach to and place it at the bottom of your tank. I normally don't acclimate my corals, but since these were just harvested, I would suggest you do. When you get them, float the bag in the tank for 30 minutes, then add a little bit of tank water, wait 15 minutes and add a little bit more of water, and then place the rics in the tupperware, throwing away any water in the bag. You dont have to keep them submerged.

the ones we got look EFFIN AWESOME! all shrivled up right now. but i see some REALLY nice ones.

but we did lose one bag. =.../ so we are down like 50 of what we originally ordered. but i did work something out with the diver where we can just payf or shipping and a few " gas dollars" for his next dive. and he will ship us out an entire nother bag free of charge sans (gas&shipping) so if everyone here could chip in for that. we will be getting more rics to replace some of the ones we lost =)

(please gift paypal me like 2-5 dollars each per person and ill try to make up the rest.)

this is voluntary and much appreciated(we are trying to get 100 bucks)/shipping is effin pricey*

Hey, did you get the mH up and running? Wish i could have met up today so i could of made one trip but whateva. When should I expect to come over?

Hey, did you get the mH up and running? Wish i could have met up today so i could of made one trip but whateva. When should I expect to come over?

whenever is good. just let me know. need to go get a hanging kit at homedpeot to set it up

Archived