Cultivated Reef

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

I'm interested in 10 shipped to 86301.......I'm thinking express to be safe but I need a price quote to know for sure, I'd also be interested in one St. Thomas if it's possible and I noticed you mentioned something about zoas in the other thread, not sure if your still offering them but I'd be interested in some as well just depends on the pricing, thanks SbCaes for this GB.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to confirm my 5 but I'm in PA.... Should I still be going through this thread priority mail? or do I have to go through phisy? Thanks SbCaes

I would like to confirm my 5 but I'm in PA.... Should I still be going through this thread priority mail? or do I have to go through phisy? Thanks SbCaes

up to you. if you want phish you should contact her NOW as her gb ends tom night

I'd just like to buy one actually. Shipping to 53222. Question, should I assume shipping price is a priority flat rate of $4.80 online (just looked at usps) and then the $5 handilng fee? Let me know so I can send a payment.

interested in 5 as long as the shipping is reasonable. how much shipped to norcal 95054?

whatever you want it to be. look at op. please. you choose shipping if nothing is requested it will be sent priority mail.

so are we just paying for the rics now and sending payment for shipping later? or is there a flate rate shipping so that i can send you in one payment. i'd prefer overnight shipping.

so are we just paying for the rics now and sending payment for shipping later? or is there a flate rate shipping so that i can send you in one payment. i'd prefer overnight shipping.

ill be collecting payment from everyone as the gb closes. if no pay. no rics.

I am new to this. Never ordered any corals online. As posted earlier, I will take 3-rics and 2-St Thomas mushrooms. Can the corals be shipped priority to Montana (59106) where temps are currently teens? What are the charges for heat packs?

If I can ship priority would it be $4.80 + $5.00 (box-heat packs?) + 42.00 (corals) + 1.55 (3% Paypal) = $53.35

Please verify that priority would be acceptable to my area and if calculations are correct.

Thanks much

THIS GROUP BUY IS BEING PUSHED FORWARD! DUE TO VERY HIGH QUALITY RICS THAT CAME IN YESTERDAY(12/25-26) and MORE COMING IN FROM A NEW DIVE SPOT This THURSDAY (12/31) and shipped out to me for holding till after jan 10th. (shipping begins)

Group Buy will be ending sooner than anticipated.

SHIPPING:

PLEASE READ AS FOLLOWING

I will be following Phish's Shipping Routine and Handling of Ricordea's. And copying her shipping processes.

"My paypal is sbcaes@gmail.com for those of you going through me. On the paypal "subject" line, please write your NR screen name. On the "message" part, please detail your order (no. of rics, colors, etc.). Please note there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES MADE ON COLORS. If you really want a particular color, I suggest you DO NOT order in this group buy because chances are you will be disappointed. This guy is a local collector/diver and so we are at the mercy of what he can find.

THEY WILL BE MAILED TO ME FIRST AND I WILL BE PUTTING THEM INTO A HOLDING TANK SO THEY ARE NOT IN SHIPPING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT AND HAVE SOME TIME TO ADJUST.

As far as Express Mail, I believe it'll run around $40.00 including supplies. Please state that in your message as well. Thanks!

Priority shipping is $15

There will be NO other shipping method provided. pick between those two.

Please Confirm ORDERS NOW. (payment will need to be made to me in advance) and AGAIN THERE ARE NO LIVE ARRIVE GURANTEES AND I WILL NOT BE DEALING WITH ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM THIS GROUP BUY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GROUP BUY YOU ACCEPT ALL CONDITIONS

AND AGAIN HERE THEY ARE.

1.Reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE

2.NO LIVE ARRIVE GUARANTEE

3.DO NOT ASK ME IF the Diver can ship to you directly.

4There is no LIVE ARRIVE , You are taking part of this group buy at your own risk

4.I will not respond back to any negative feedback related to this groupbuy. (i'm doing you the favor by even offering this) OR ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS ALLOWED.

5.BY taking part in this group buy you accept all terms of the group buy most notably above (NO LIVE ARRIVE)

count me in for 5 with priority to 92780 45$ right?

btw what is phish's shipping process? i couldnt find any links to how she does it =/

SbCaes,

Is local P/U an option? I live in Santa Clarita about a hour away.

yes. but you MUST pick up by wk of jan 10th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And You MUST complete your order to get the rics. (ie. paypal)

priority shipping = 15 bucks. express = 40 bucks. add that to your order. and follow the shipping instructions/payment. in the op. or r2 posts above this one.

So what is the cut-off time? Are the St. Thomas mushrooms out of the deal? Do we add 3% to total? Will they have heat packs?

Thank you

yes please add 3% to each pp total as im not making anything off this.

(and am not willing to lose money by sharing a deal)

and yes they will have heat packs. and some insulation.

Archived