Innovative Marine Aquariums

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

Sunday Bump before tom. night's CLOSE! if you want RICORDEAS. PLEASE DO IT NOW.

and one more time for good measure.

Rules: You accept these rules by participating in this group buy

Reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE

NO LIVE ARRIVE GUARANTEE

DO NOT ASK ME IF the Diver can ship to you directly.

There is no LIVE ARRIVE , You are taking part of this group buy at your own risk

I will not respond back to any negative feedback related to this groupbuy. (i'm doing you the favor by even offering this) OR ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK , THIS IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.

BY taking part in this group buy you accept all terms of the group buy most notably above (NO LIVE ARRIVE)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets

Payment sent for 30 rics. 30 at 6 bucks each = 180 + 40 dollar (express!) shipping = 220 + 3% = 227.11.

Thanks so much!

PM sent to you.!

I would like 15 to 20 Rics. How much is shipping to 34241?

As far as Express Mail, I believe it'll run around $40.00 including supplies. Please state that in your message as well. Thanks!

Priority shipping is $15

There will be NO other shipping method provided. pick between those two.

add 3% to ur total for paypal fee (numbers of rics x 6 + shipping= total)

SbCaes payment sent for 25 rics.

Is this till open SbCaes, sorry been gone all day and ment to pay as I now have the money ready.

yep. =)

and omfg theres gonna be a large order of rics! (the diver will be happy) i will have headache lol

sbcaes do u know when u will be shipping out the rics? i dont know who Phish's is or his/her Shipping Routine could u please educate me on that?

ok so 5 rics and priority is 45$ is that alll i need to send you???please help/explain. im jsut waiting, then ill send payment

sbcaes do u know when u will be shipping out the rics? i dont know who Phish's is or his/her Shipping Routine could u please educate me on that?

working on getting everything together. so we will be shipping out after the holding period is over. so think mid jan.

Just sent payment SbCaes!

Payment sent for 5 Ricordea. 5 @ $6 each = $30 + Priority $15 Ship +3% = $46.35 Total

Zip: 84720

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Just sent payment SbCaes!

Payment sent for 5 Ricordea. 5 @ $6 each = $30 + Priority $15 Ship +3% = $46.35 Total

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

guess that answers my question heh

Payment sent for 8 to seattle.

-a

this shouldn't prob go priority. but if you are willing to try it so be it. or i can just throw it in a heatpack (triple bag etc)and pray for the best.

this shouldn't prob go priority. but if you are willing to try it so be it. or i can just throw it in a heatpack (triple bag etc)and pray for the best.

Nope, if you think express is the way to go, I'll pp you 25 more. I think a heatpack would be a good idea anyway, though.

By the way, if anyone else in seattle wants to go in on shipping, speak up!

I'm in west seattle.

Tacked on another 3% for paypal. Sorry it wasn't included initially, I didn't read all the replies - only the first message. Between the additional pmt for express and that one, I think we're all square now! :)

-a

Archived