inTank Media Baskets

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will I still be able to pay? I need to collect money from one more person in my group buy before I can. Hopefully tomorrow. I won't be able to pay until tomorrow at the earliest.

yes yes & yes?

I have paid for 18 rics sent overnite for a group buiy. however, will u please let me know if these st. thomasas become available so i may add a couple to my order... thank you

I am already paid for but am concerned I may have selected the wrong shipping. I live in Montana where temps are currently 20's and below. Will a heat pack be sufficient for priority shipping?

New to this and would appreciate any advice.

Anybody with some knowledge of shipping corals can chime in. Priority or Express???

Since someone asked, I'll answer... with this bad winter weather, I would express any order if the expense warrants it, especially if you're ordering any St. Thomas mushrooms. They DONT travel well at all.

Since someone asked, I'll answer... with this bad winter weather, I would express any order if the expense warrants it, especially if you're ordering any St. Thomas mushrooms. They DONT travel well at all.

Thank you. I am not looking for guarantees, just some advice and you have helped.

So I know people like me are turning you into the Soup Nazi Persona, but I have just sent you a Paypal changing my shipping to Express Mail WITH heat packs.

I am extremely sorry for being such a pain, but the sad fact is I am a newbie who has 1 LFS that sells basically brown corals only, in approx. 5 types of corals. This is a great deal and I know it is "NO Live Guarantee" but I want to make sure I do it right.

Please confirm that I have not totally confused you and I am not off my numbers and I promise you will not hear from me again.

So I know people like me are turning you into the Soup Nazi Persona, but I have just sent you a Paypal changing my shipping to Express Mail WITH heat packs.

I am extremely sorry for being such a pain, but the sad fact is I am a newbie who has 1 LFS that sells basically brown corals only, in approx. 5 types of corals. This is a great deal and I know it is "NO Live Guarantee" but I want to make sure I do it right.

Please confirm that I have not totally confused you and I am not off my numbers and I promise you will not hear from me again.

going to montana? priority is prob fine. but express is safer. hell you might even want to do local pick up at the airport. to be honest esp if you arent in a major city in montana. disregard my email to you. thought you were on the west coast.

going to montana? priority is prob fine. but express is safer. hell you might even want to do local pick up at the airport. to be honest esp if you arent in a major city in montana. disregard my email to you. thought you were on the west coast.

I will stick with the express. Temps are going into single digits to below zero in next few days. I live in Billings which is the biggest city in Montana. I wouldn't have a clue as to how to arrange a pick-up @ airport so will have to skip that.

I did not receive an email from you, not sure what you are talking about?

I should be all paid up for the express shipping & heat packs between my 2 paypal payments, let me know if that is incorrect. Thank you again for the help.

I am already paid for but am concerned I may have selected the wrong shipping. I live in Montana where temps are currently 20's and below. Will a heat pack be sufficient for priority shipping?

New to this and would appreciate any advice.

Anybody with some knowledge of shipping corals can chime in. Priority or Express???

EXPRESS all the way

if this group buy is still open as of now, please put me down for 10 shipped priority

only those who pay by monday will be allowed in this group buy.

e-check is when it does a bank transfer from their checking account to your paypal instead of charging to a credit/debit card. It is secure but if they are doing it now you won't have the money on monday, it won't be until mid week at earliest.

Archived