Top Shelf Aquatics

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

yes please add 3% to each pp total as im not making anything off this.

(and am not willing to lose money by sharing a deal)

and yes they will have heat packs. and some insulation.

What about the St. Thomas Mush., are they out of the deal? and when is cut-off for payment

Thanks again

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the St. Thomas Mush., are they out of the deal? and when is cut-off for payment

Thanks again

PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY MONDAY EVENING MIDNIGHT PST[/b]JAN 4TH 1/4/10

THEY WILL BE MAILED TO ME FIRST AND I WILL BE PUTTING THEM INTO A HOLDING TANK SO THEY ARE NOT IN SHIPPING FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT AND HAVE SOME TIME TO ADJUST.

swimmingswammi

I hope I am not too late. I am new to this. Never ordered any corals online. I will take 6-rics and 4-St Thomas mushrooms if available; if not make them ricordias. I prefer red and orange. I have paypalled you a $5 tip to ensure that I have covered all expected expenses. Shipping priority at $15 + $5.00 (box + heat packs?) + $60.00 (corals) + $5 (excess) + 2.55 (3% Paypal) = $87.55

I did not understand... when is the expected arrival date?

And do you have a link recommending how to handle the transition of wild caught livestock into a a tank?

I hope I am not too late. I am new to this. Never ordered any corals online. I will take 6-rics and 4-St Thomas mushrooms if available; if not make them ricordias. I prefer red and orange. I have paypalled you a $5 tip to ensure that I have covered all expected expenses. Shipping priority at $15 + $5.00 (box + heat packs?) + $60.00 (corals) + $5 (excess) + 2.55 (3% Paypal) = $87.55

I did not understand... when is the expected arrival date?

And do you have a link recommending how to handle the transition of wild caught livestock into a a tank?

updated.& pm'd AND AGAIN this group buy ends MONDAY! please get everything squared away if you want rics.

I've just taken on the Soup Nazi Persona. and if ppl piss me off. i ban them. very simple =)

I swear i should just start a website called soupnaziRicordeas and sell high end #### SUPER CHEAP. and if ppl ask too many questions (NO SOUP FOR YOU!) and that'll be that. great corals. ZERO service. lol

Sent Paypal for 3-Ricordea and 2-St.Thomas, If St Thomas not available than make it 5-Ricordea.

Priority 59106

Thank you for offering this great deal.

Sounds more like an LFS. B)

we meet again.... :lol: (dun dun dun)

edit: for those of you who have sent payment but not the 3% to cover fees. (please do so now)

and medicbmc, please have a paypal address on file. (or i will have to return payment)

Also if you want to avoid the fees (sending payment as a gift, removes any fees on both sides (some have already done so)

LebaneseDlight

Hi, I can't find myself on this thread, but I definitely replied to it at some point. I will send $75 tomorrow via paypal for 10 polyps + Priority shipping to 90212 (gifted to avoid fees). I will be in Thailand until the 17th, so shipment on the 18th or after would work. Is this a problem for you? Please advise! B)

yes yes & yes its fine.

yes yes & yes its fine.

also just a headsup to everyone. I will be MIA from tom afternoon till the 2nd. (aka this thread wont be updated with any info in that time. and group buy ends monday!)

yes yes & yes its fine.

also just a headsup to everyone. I will be MIA from tom afternoon till the 2nd. (aka this thread wont be updated with any info in that time. and group buy ends monday!)

Will I still be able to pay? I need to collect money from one more person in my group buy before I can. Hopefully tomorrow. I won't be able to pay until tomorrow at the earliest.

NOTE to all: PLEASE INCLUDE 3% pp fees. or gift it....

we are geting close to over a 100r ics and at 6 bucks each that over 600 bucks. and 3% of that isnt a small chunk of change anymore.

Archived