Pod Your Reef

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

EVERYTHING IS SHIPPING TOM. WEDNESDAY JAN27th!

Rules:

Reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE

No COLOR SELECTION

NO LIVE ARRIVE GUARANTEE

DO NOT ASK ME IF the Diver can ship to you directly.

There is no LIVE ARRIVE , You are taking part of this group buy at your own risk

I will not respond back to any negative feedback related to this groupbuy. (i'm doing you the favor by even offering this) OR ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK , THIS IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED.

BY taking part in this group buy you accept all terms of the group buy most notably above (NO LIVE ARRIVE)

. Please note there are ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES MADE ON COLORS. If you really want a particular color, I suggest you DO NOT order in this group buy because chances are you will be disappointed. This guy is a local collector/diver and so we are at the mercy of what he can find.

As far as Express Mail, I believe it'll run around $40.00 including supplies. Please state that in your message as well. Thanks!

Priority shipping is $15

There will be NO other shipping method provided. pick between those two.

CONIFRMED

Willp2-9 rics 92115

MedicBMC- 20

RookReef-10

swimmingswammi-10

stanton24 -15

CJSCOTT-7

kanglee00 -10

BOSLEY-10

otto.joe- 5

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt- 5

critmin-10

ringfinger-5

driftsaru-5

PPrice01- 5

cbandotho-5

Vesian -7

farkwar -7

coolnamegoeshere-8

expensive_hobby - 10

NemoNiblets -40 rics Express

blazedapurp-25 express

amnesiak/cptborn -8 -express

genesis -5 express monday

rockinsmall-18 express

Shipped/Picked Up

Jerfrog 20 rics

cypressslayer -8

O_O""" okie dokie this is gonna be a #####.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, since you now have prices on the St. Thomas, I want 3 Ricordea and 2 St. Thomas Mushrooms. Live in Montana (59106) assume I would need overnight + heat packs. Let me know the total price and whether that includes the additional 3 percent for Paypal.

Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Genesis

i want a total of 8 rics and one st thomas and a flower anemone, priority mail to 1200 madison ave council bluffs iowa 51503, i will need a 40hr heat pack.

i'm in for 15 rics...thanks. priority mail, zip code is 90247.

everyone on the list who hasnt posted please confirm your order here. with a post stating how many and a zip code thank you. (also preferred shipping method) standard is priority mail. (rics are usually tankish)

everyone on the list who hasnt posted please confirm your order here. with a post stating how many and a zip code thank you. (also preferred shipping method) standard is priority mail. (rics are usually tankish)

To late to get on the list? I would like to get three priority shipped to 98077. Thanks for puting this together!

3-4 so cal 92780, i HAS CASH MONEYZZZ!!! :lol: a little splash of all colours is a needed addition to my tank :), priority or fedex w/heatpack for 40hrs :D

Okay, since you now have prices on the St. Thomas, I want 3 Ricordea and 2 St. Thomas Mushrooms. Live in Montana (59106) assume I would need overnight + heat packs. Let me know the total price and whether that includes the additional 3 percent for Paypal.

Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Genesis

Would Priority be a problem for 59106?

6 Dollars per polyp most will have 2-3 mouths some will have up to 6 or 8 (max size they get before splitting into colonies) these are a bit more rare.

Sorry if I am confused but isn't a polyp and a mouth the same? 1 Polyp=1 mouth are you saying that for every 1 polyp we buy we could be getting 2-3 mouths some up to 6 or 8?.

Sorry if I am confused but isn't a polyp and a mouth the same? 1 Polyp=1 mouth are you saying that for every 1 polyp we buy we could be getting 2-3 mouths some up to 6 or 8?.

Sometimes one mushroom will be bigger and have 2-8 mouths, but it is still one polyp.

Sometimes one mushroom will be bigger and have 2-8 mouths, but it is still one polyp.

Correct. but there will also be an occasional one mouth but ... fairly large polyp. (expands fairly large, i have one from him that is single mouthed but expands to 3") so it is really luck of the draw. what you are not getting is where the collectors cut up the large multi mouthed rics and call it 2 or 3 rics vs 1.

Main List Updated. Will be thinning out those who havent confirmed in the next couple weeks.

LebaneseDlight

10 ric for me (and still no confirm on the rock anemone and st. thomas? cause if possible, I'd like two of each as well). Shipped to 90212 priority (I'll be in Thailand 12/31-1/17, so just want to make sure this will be OK).

Thanks!

greg

Archived