inTank Media Baskets

West Coast Ricordea Group Buy 6 Dollars a polyp.

SbCaes

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also if anyone is doing local pick up there will be some Zoas frags from my personal tank available for liek 5-10 bucks each. lots of greens

heads up for ppl in express , they are all going out on thursday along with some of the closer priority regions.

keep your eyes peeled folks!'

(this shipment was a lot of rainbows similar to phish's unforuntately those of you that wanted a lot of oranges those metled away with the first shipment- if there are a few of you who dont want these colors please pm me now.( i will issue refunds- as long as it doesnt break more than 15% of the gb (ill keep them myself)

CypressSlayer, just PMed you. Please call or message SBcaes to confirm that im picking up your 8 rics for you. Im going to head over there in about an hour. PMed you with my number so please get back to me.

I will post a picture of the ricordea garden once everything settles.

:)

heads up for ppl in express , they are all going out on thursday along with some of the closer priority regions.

keep your eyes peeled folks!'

(this shipment was a lot of rainbows similar to phish's unforuntately those of you that wanted a lot of oranges those metled away with the first shipment- if there are a few of you who dont want these colors please pm me now.( i will issue refunds- as long as it doesnt break more than 15% of the gb (ill keep them myself)

Let me be the first to say WoHoo! on the shipment and the colors!

Thanks again!

Tomorrow sounds good for me too. I think it should take a day for it to arrive but I would feel better knowing that if for some reason our oh so dependable postal service doesn't deliver it within a day it won't be stuck in the office for the weekend.

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt
Thanks again for doing this... Cheap rics :naughtydance:

+1 thanks SbCaes......I'll be ready and waiting for whatever day you ship mine out, tomorrow is good if it's not to much hassle, for the same reason critmin said, I'd hate to have the guys get stuck at the post office, but I don't want to rush you.

i'd acutally prefer to do all of it tom. but eh. lets put a vote together. and see what happens. id rather not be shipping everyday if you guys know what i mean. will it be thursday or tom guys? we already have 4 for tom. so....... lets vote!

FiRsT-aNd-LaSt

I'm not impatient, but if it makes life easier to ship out everything at once, and everyone votes tomorrow I'm good with that.

Archived