Innovative Marine Aquariums

Violinist's 20 Long - 3 Years!

violinist

Hyper-aggressive reaction from the other 3 damsels. Completely psychotic. I tossed some flake in and that gave the new guy a chance to hole up in a cave before they completely tore him apart. Will be interesting to see if they chill out or if he's floating by lights-out...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it, they wasted it. Jesus christ.

Showed my wife the damage, I don't think it will be an issue getting rid of the damsels now...

That's it, they wasted it. Jesus christ.

Showed my wife the damage, I don't think it will be an issue getting rid of the damsels now...

Geez, that must have been shocking... :blink:

so does that mean switching to super peacefull non agressive happy land!!!!!!!!

show her the pics of non pshyco fish, there pretty. and they take there thorazine.

Crazy timing. She just said out of the blue "ok you can get rid of the mean blue fish upstairs so long as your replace them with PRETTY fish". So there ya go.

So it was like a royal rumble in the tank? Full on glass-cage match?

Pretty bad. The two azures and the 4-stripe just went crazy. Funny thing is they showed no sign of anything being 'off' when the guy was floating in his bag.

I joke about the murder box thing and I do like (or have liked so far) the aggressive fish, but they completely trashed this poor guy in a matter of hours. Last I saw it had no fins remaining and was attempting to stay afloat in a corner of the tank, quivering and looking shattered.

One more coal on the fire in hell for me I guess.

Which LFS? I have been thinking about getting one for my big tank but I just see the run of the mill blue or the black striped ones. If ya don't want to post just PM. Thanks.

OClownsandNanos
LFS qt's the livestock in two, 2-week stages before putting them up for sale.

That is just awesome. I wish my any of my LFS did that. :( As soon as the shipment comes in, they're up for sale . . . this weekend is a big fish one for me - my clowns go in the display. AND should everything go well, I'm gonna have a blenny in the QT! Tail spot, I think. Gotta scratch my hubby's itch . . .

I'm excited to see what new fish you're adding soon. Loved the video too! That blenny is a fiesty one. :)

Which LFS? I have been thinking about getting one for my big tank but I just see the run of the mill blue or the black striped ones. If ya don't want to post just PM. Thanks.

MCF - they had one other one left.

I'm gonna have a blenny in the QT! Tail spot, I think. Gotta scratch my hubby's itch . . .

I like mine a lot. Looking forward to pics!

LOL I was there today but only looked at frags. DOH!

I almost left thinking they were all gone because they had about a dozen last week and I couldn't see any. It was only when I asked that sissy said there should have been a couple left and they were hiding behind some rocks in a tank.

They are low on fish. They've got that back fish system almost built out so she said they are placing orders next week for stock. Given the qt, I guess a month before there's a lot for sale.

I like mine a lot. Looking forward to pics!

I almost left thinking they were all gone because they had about a dozen last week and I couldn't see any. It was only when I asked that sissy said there should have been a couple left and they were hiding behind some rocks in a tank.

They are low on fish. They've got that back fish system almost built out so she said they are placing orders next week for stock. Given the qt, I guess a month before there's a lot for sale.

Sweet! I have had the itch to stock the tank with more swimmers but nothing has been catching my eye lately. Last week I didn't see much to mention in the back area so I just figured nothing else had changed. John fragged me some Monti's and I picked up a couple other things while I was there. :) My threads are updated with pics too!

:happy: Glad you are going peaceful :) Need any help?

When my 125gallon is up will you make my sig :D?

Happy to make you a sig!

Suggest more fish if you like. They must all get along with the blenny.

I can't find the body of the damsel they tore up yesterday... Crab food I assume, but brewing up the WC a little earlier than usual. I'll probably have to mess the scape up to net all the demons out and maybe I'll find the body then, if it is still around.

You really need an FTS in your first post. It took me like 5 minutes to scroll through this massive thread and find one.

Also post your ZOAS in the zoa thread.

Archived