Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow. gorgeous tank. why is any body still tryin to compete......lol

that sponge is pure sextacular!!!

+1. You have my vote :). The sponge won me over.

Ha thats so funny I have a yellowtail also and they do the same thing. It's the clown in that tank that the meany. I have them in my 30. theres also a tailspot in there. He be my favorite in the tank.

:lol: they are disgruntled loverz

wow. gorgeous tank. why is any body still tryin to compete......lol

that sponge is pure sextacular!!!

That sponge is the shiz. I knew u guys would likey.

ya girl, you got my vote so far

;)

+1. You have my vote :). The sponge won me over.

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

This tank is turning out just as nice as all your others! Those sponges are crazy too!

thanks opy :)

pix of the gramma...I may get another :P

P1010010-34.jpg

P1010001-56.jpg

P1010007.jpg

so purdy :happy:

It's Gurgle! Now I gotta wach that movie again. I will be thinking of your tank (and your avatar lol) when I go to Disney World next week. Thats some cool macro in there too.

282px-Gurgle.jpg

It's Gurgle! Now I gotta wach that movie again. I will be thinking of your tank (and your avatar lol) when I go to Disney World next week. Thats some cool macro in there too.

282px-Gurgle.jpg

OMG Gurgle shall be his name :P

I <3 Disney..I try to go every year..Pirates of The Caribbean is my favorite ride :happy:

I am getting some macro from a local today and some nassarius vibex snails for mh sand bed.

We went to Disney twice last year and on one Disney Cruise. Next week we go to Disney World for 3 days followed by a 7 day Disney cruise. My favorite is "The Seas with Nemo and Friends". I remember when they first set up Turtle Talk with Cruch, that was so awesome. I cant wait!

We went to Disney twice last year and on one Disney Cruise. Next week we go to Disney World for 3 days followed by a 7 day Disney cruise. My favorite is "The Seas with Nemo and Friends". I remember when they first set up Turtle Talk with Cruch, that was so awesome. I cant wait!

That is at Epcot right? Where The Living Seas was? I gotta go back to Epcot :lol: I always end up at Disney and Islands of Adventure

Maria, your tank is looking very nice. Can't wait to see how that Caribbean rock matures.

Is that gramma a "good boy"? A friend just recently gave me one when he took his tank down and I thought he said they were mean. Not sure though.

I do have rock, and a pic of my tank. {Hint, Hint, Hint}

Yep, that used to be "The Living Seas" at Epcot. There is now a ride like the Haunted Mansion where you sit in a moving chair and watch holograms of the Nemo characters swimming through actual tanks. Then you get out and enter the aquarium areas. We are also going to Castawy Cay (Disney's private island) and the snorkeling out there is awesome! Although last time when we went on the snorkeling excursion outside the protected area I was the first to jump in and ended up 10 feet away from a baracuda staring right at me lol. I even got that on video. At that exact moment I knew how Marlin felt. Luckely people jumped in behind me and it got scared away. (as opy hijacks yet another thread :blush: )

ok back to Marias awesome tank.

Maria, your tank is looking very nice. Can't wait to see how that Caribbean rock matures.

Is that gramma a "good boy"? A friend just recently gave me one when he took his tank down and I thought he said they were mean. Not sure though.

I do have rock, and a pic of my tank. {Hint, Hint, Hint}

Yes no problems so far. I have one in my 125 as well and he is well behaved too. I have heard horror stories but I have never had a problem with them. I would love to add another and I am trying to find any info on the difference between the male and females..hmmm. It would be cool to have a pair :)

I saw the pix :P The tank is looking great!! can't wait to see what ya do...the jetties nano is a inspiration for me ;)

Yep, that used to be "The Living Seas" at Epcot. There is now a ride like the Haunted Mansion where you sit in a moving chair and watch holograms of the Nemo characters swimming through actual tanks. Then you get out and enter the aquarium areas. We are also going to Castawy Cay (Disney's private island) and the snorkeling out there is awesome! Although last time when we went on the snorkeling excursion outside the protected area I was the first to jump in and ended up 10 feet away from a baracuda staring right at me lol. I even got that on video. At that exact moment I knew how Marlin felt. Luckely people jumped in behind me and it got scared away. (as opy hijacks yet another thread :blush: )

ok back to Marias awesome tank.

Ok I got to go to Epcot ! When you are snorkeling take many pix!! barracudas can be pretty scary...just make sure you are not wearing any shiny jewelry :lol:

I don't mind a hijack :P

My dog farted :mellow:<_<:lol: ewwwww.

Ok I got to go to Epcot ! When you are snorkeling take many pix!! barracudas can be pretty scary...just make sure you are not wearing any shiny jewelry :lol:

I don't mind a hijack :P

well it was 2 seconds after I saw it that I realized I had a silver watch on :unsure: . My first thought was "I'm dead meat".

My dog farted :mellow:<_<:lol: ewwwww.

it's a good thing methane isn't too toxic to fish :haha:

Forgot to ask. Is the Korallia 1 good for your tank. Would the nano be better or too wimpy? I have no sand but it's an sps tank so thinking of conceding with my spraybar and getting a nano or 1.

Good point. I once grew an orange cap in too low of flow. While it grew quite rapidly, the plates were thin as paper. Looked great though!

Sorry for the hijack

My home tank is so high flow all my sps are growing dense and slow. But it does give them character.

lol how many times can we hijack Marias thread?

:lol:

:happydance:

OHAITRAVIS :)

Looking good, that is a lot Halimeda

I know! I hope it stays there :scarry: It's popping up on the rock in the back too.

Every time I look at your thread I think of "Where is my mind?" by the Pixies

ps- :bowdown:

great song!! :happy:

I would go with the K1 yardboy I don't think the nano does much unless you do the MOD.

I would go with the K1 yardboy I don't think the nano does much unless you do the MOD.

Mod? Hmmm maybe I should look into that and get more flow out of mine. Of course I do have a HOB fuge that drains back in on the opposite side of the tank. Maybe thats why mine seems like it has alot of flow.

Edit: I just found the link to the mod you posted. That makes alot of sense why when algae builds up on it the flow slows down drastically and when I clean it it works great. The mod would almost put a stop to that.

Archived