Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You shouldn't be allowed to compete... It's just not fair to the others.

LMAO and that what all the others are saying. In fact, there really isnt a point to anyone else even trying other than to motivate Maria to do even better. :lol:

Well I think my tank is more stocked than yours :P. My little 10g is stuffed to the brim with almost all the corals from my 30g. One of my anemones decided to get in a fight with my vortech, the vortech won. So I had to move everything into the 10g to try and save it and a few things went over to a buddies house.

You shouldn't be allowed to compete... It's just not fair to the others.

It's a contest and I am one of the first to post pix...so that should give me a disadvantage...I think... :P

LMAO and that what all the others are saying. In fact, there really isnt a point to anyone else even trying other than to motivate Maria to do even better. :lol:

:lol: all I did was add my ricordia :unsure:

Well I think my tank is more stocked than yours :P. My little 10g is stuffed to the brim with almost all the corals from my 30g. One of my anemones decided to get in a fight with my vortech, the vortech won. So I had to move everything into the 10g to try and save it and a few things went over to a buddies house.

I remember when one of my RBTA's got in a fight with a Sure flow mod...it's still recovering months later :mellow: that always sux...luckily it was only part of the anemone and everything was ok.

Your 10g must be PACKED!!!!

Thanks for looking!

M

Pics will be up soon. I can barely see a sandbed lol. I'm definately way over budget currently.

I am sure that I would do the same in that circumstance...theres a budget? :huh::lol:

Woo! pix!!!

This tank looks great... I'm a total noob and you've inspired me to go rimless and paint the back of my 12 gallon aga black before filling the tank. I also like your aquascape... the two rock thing looks nice and clean and leaves some swimming room. I'll be following this thread as the contest continues! And I may bug you with some questions if its alright with you! Good luck with the set up!

Thanks for the great compliment Meech!

I am thrilled that I inspired someone so early into the contest B)

Feel free to PM me with any questions I don't mind...we all had to begin somewhere ;)

bluefunelement

Inspired I got the last one on display at one of our 9 LFS here in DC today - $39 but so worth it. Going to a friend who'll I'll help build a small LED fixture over so I get my wings..

As for macros pm me if you want some Botryocladia as it's not only red but super manageable.

I am thinking a royal gramma, they have personality and a couple of neon gobies :ninja:

Thanks guys!!

I have a mated pair of neon gobies in my new tank. Got 'em from Sea Life - so very cool. I think you would like them.

nice! i like all the ricordia.

Thanks! that is all of mine..I have traded some off over time :)

and my brother raided my 75g when I was taking it down and has some color morphs I don't <_<

Inspired I got the last one on display at one of our 9 LFS here in DC today - $39 but so worth it. Going to a friend who'll I'll help build a small LED fixture over so I get my wings..

As for macros pm me if you want some Botryocladia as it's not only red but super manageable.

You will luv this little tank!!

I may hit u up for some of that macro later in the contest ;)

wow. i can't believe you're on page 9 already.

and about to put in fish.

:mellow: i haven't even gotten my tank yet. :lol:

I know :lol: I will probably add a fish next week.

I am going thru the diatoms now and am going to the LFS on my break to get some CUC B)

I have a mated pair of neon gobies in my new tank. Got 'em from Sea Life - so very cool. I think you would like them.

I want a pair !! i will try and get some :)

Are u going to the PBMAS Holiday Party?

Thanks guys!!

M

You will luv this little tank!!

M

Hey! I'm the friend and can't wait to get this tank started. I'll definitely be following along to see how yours turns out. Looking great so far!

Hey! I'm the friend and can't wait to get this tank started. I'll definitely be following along to see how yours turns out. Looking great so far!

Awesome!! and welcome to NR!! :welcome:

Thanks for following along :happy:

SQUARES!

Fuge or HOB?

T5 or LED?

either way I'm still betting on Maria ;)

There's so many options...I always go K.I.S.S. :P

;)

Update on the CUC???

So I went on my break as planned...I was only going for the CUC :mellow: and ended up with some other schtuff :lol: u know how it is hahahaha :P

I got 12 blue reef hermits...very small

5 astrea snails...I hope they stay in the tank and don't decided to slither out

a really cool purple/lavender sponge...I had to get this, I have never seen this color!!!

a rock with some macro...I think I see 3 different kinds, def has grape caulerpa

and a small Royal Gramma :o

still want some sand sifting snails, they didn't have any

I will be doing a 2g water change on Sunday

Pix tommorow!!!

M

pix tomorrow I promise...da lights are off already :P

yes I have my light on a timer...from 9am to 8 pm the halide is on then the moonlights come on. I will be keeping my eyes on all macros :eek:

Archived