Pod Your Reef

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

nice 10er ya goss derr....

Thank yurr :P

I can't wait to see what direction you take this one - is there any bulging at all with that tank rimless? For $35 I'll get one!!

nope no bowing at all... I believe after looking at some 10g at Petsmart that the glass on these is thicker, also the way they braced the bottom is muchdifferent than the standard tanks.

Thanks for stopping by!! :happy:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You beat me to the punch with rocks! I bought a cheap heater and have been waiting for my temp to stabilize. I like the look so far though, keep it up. :D

Thanks gabe! I bought the rock on Thursday from the LFS by my job...they are the only ones that carry Caribbean rock :) I added a couple of rics :ninja:

I can't wait to see your tank up! It is so nice ;)

M

I like it That is just enough rock. Less is more.

Thanks wimby! I wanted to leave a nice area for planting :P

u has nice rox. B)

Thanks! Caribbean rox are cool B)

That rimless is looking hot! :D

Thanks MJ! I do love the rimless tanks, gives it another view :)

hehe i had rocks from last sunday, and had water in @ 10am :P

but seriously, nice rock. I'm loving the texture.

lol 6 months really isn't a long time...so I bought what I needed and some stuff I already had from the last contest which made it easier to set...and NSW does go a long way in the soft cycle.

Are you going to be doing any modding to the Dr. Foster Smith Filter?

No I like just the way it is...If it ain't broke.... :P

Sea life rock? Looks great!

No...I know that they do get the rock somewhere in Florida tho, but the girl that was helping me could not remember the name of the place...it could be. They have the coolest rock for $11 a lb but it has open brain hitch hikers and alot of nice encrusting SPS

Looks awesome, Maria! B)

Thanks ap!!! I will post pix of the 11 ricordia I put in from my other tanks...I wish I could put more but that is really cutting into the budget at $10 each lol I may switch some out in the future for different colors :)

I want green and blue...believe it or not these are the more common colors and I don't have them :lol:

You got;

Shimmerz

Surface agitationz

And it looks wondermous!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the long white thing on the top of the left rock a gorg of some kind? If so do you know what kind? Is it supposed to be white?

Thanks spanko!! I do love da shaimmaz!!!!!!!!

I think it's a gorgonia...I will try and get a better shot of it with the camera...it's s light beige/brown color :unsure:

My brother calls it the Alfalfa rock cause it looks like one hair sticking up lol

That is some crazy lookin rock you got there. You got any close ups? And those rics do look happy :happy: .

I will get some close up shots of the rocks fo' sho'!! there are alot of sponges and schtuffs in durr.

Looking beautiful! I think the black background was an excellent choice :D Planted tanks are my new favorite, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one grows!!!!

Archived