Ok here are the pix

P1010015-26.jpg

P1010002-51.jpg

P1010006-41.jpg

P1010008-30.jpg

P1010009-33.jpg

P1010013-29.jpg

:happydance:

Thanks nemo!! It had been at the LFS since 10/5 (they have dates of when they receive stuff) so I figured I get my water from there...maybe it will do well. I still want a red sponge and a blue one :)

Mee too! they are one of the corals I went crazy for when I started haha

I saw some greens for $24 yesterday at the LFS...I may have to go back

Got em' from Morgan at Reef Gardener..she is a sponsor here to and donating a gift certificate in this contest. I had to give props, she has some nice morphs :D

Thor or Periclimenes shrimp perhaps?

I have looked for sexies around here and can't find them and the anemone shrimp I had in my last contest tank vanished :( I will prob do a pair of peppermints since they are locally caught :P

Nice tank! I'm headed up to WPB tomorrow to take some photos of a cake event. What's the name of your LFS?

I go to The Barrier Reef on Boca Blvd in Boca Raton :) great reef store!!

literally just did this >>> :o

:lol: It is very cool! I hope it does good, If it does I will share ;)

loving the new additions, Maria! How do you transfer sponges to your tank? Do you have to keep them submersed the whole time or can they be out of water for a couple of seconds during transfer? Just curious...I want to get a blue sponge, but don't want to kill it :)

loving the new additions, Maria! How do you transfer sponges to your tank? Do you have to keep them submersed the whole time or can they be out of water for a couple of seconds during transfer? Just curious...I want to get a blue sponge, but don't want to kill it :)

I transferred it submersed, it never touched air. The LFS guy also kept it under water when he put it in the bag :)

I also want a blue one as well, they have one in their displsy that is spreading and doing great!

Great additions! Digging the purples... looking forward to the evolution of colours!

Thanks! purple is my favorite color :P

Thanks for the info. on the sponge. I thought I had heard that you don't want to expose them to air...but wasn't sure.

No problem! I did some googling before I bought it :lol:

Those sponges are HOT!!! there so nice the color is just fantastic!! Good job the tank looks great!!

I love it too! I hope it gets bigger and attaches to the rock :D

I will take a pick of the royal gramma if he comes out tomorrow. I put a lil' flake in there this morning and he popped out to get some and then hid again, so at least I know he's got an appetite.

I am doing my first water change tomorrow too.

Thanks gals and guys!!

The royal gramma will come out sooner or later. Mine took awhile to come out now he's always out and about. Very pretty fish. Also mine is very peaceful twords his tank mates which is cool.

Yes I have one in my 125 and he is a character :lol: The yellow tail damsel comes to his side of the reef just to get on his nerves. I guess because they are both half yellow, the gramma opens his mouth up wide and the damsel swims casually back to his side.

Ha thats so funny I have a yellowtail also and they do the same thing. It's the clown in that tank that the meany. I have them in my 30. theres also a tailspot in there. He be my favorite in the tank.

Archived