Pod Your Reef

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah Maria, Maria, Maria.......

Will you ever tire of kickin' arse in these contests??? :P

Fear not peeps, second place int so bad.

:lol:

I know I gotta hook up with you soon M........ :ninja:

do you find the K1 is too much flow?

I used a knano in a 10 before, and almost found it too much (with the HOB filter).

Really?!? I bought a nano and I am seriously disapointed in the flow out of it. In a 10g rubbermaid it barely tell the thing is on but a MJ900 swirls everything in comparison.

Yummy tank. Maybe you can be 2 time Contest Champ :D

Ha I doubt it! there are some serious reefers in this contest! Once is good for me...I am just happy I am getting my macro tank :P

do you find the K1 is too much flow?

I used a knano in a 10 before, and almost found it too much (with the HOB filter).

Nope I had it in the last contest and it was perfect for me.

Really?!? I bought a nano and I am seriously disapointed in the flow out of it. In a 10g rubbermaid it barely tell the thing is on but a MJ900 swirls everything in comparison.

Here is linkey to a Koralia flow MOD ... :ninja: post #16

Koralia MOD

Thanks guys!!

That's the difference between an MJ and Koralia. The Koralia has very wide flow.

You got 5 pages and I got 5 posts. Hopefully post count don't determine the winner! Otherwise I'm gone already.

Hopefully the tank don't make the reef, or I'm gone twice. Nice find. They didn't have them at Petsmart here in town.

Lmao. I wish I could do this contest. I just cashed out at my the "Dallas Fort-Worth Coral Farmer's Market". Cherry Corals was their and I raided the crap out of their stand. Sorry this is off topic.

haha half my thread is off topic :mellow: '

why can't u do the contest...all u need is the tank by tonight to take the pic of...the rest u can get later

Archived