Cultivated Reef

got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen

got2envy

OMG the ideas running thru my head lol I want to try Macros and a Florida biotope rather than a full blown reef set up like the last contest....ok now I gotta cutcha ya smiley-cutcha.gif

You want Macros. Florida biotopes are dumb. :angry:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i searched online like crazy lastnight and like you said it's nowhere to be found, unfortunetly my LFS(good one) isn't open until tomorrow so i gotta wait to bug em :(.

fewskillz - yes if u have them..why do u say that? should I abort... :unsure::huh:

So i searched online like crazy lastnight and like you said it's nowhere to be found, unfortunetly my LFS(good one) isn't open until tomorrow so i gotta wait to bug em :(.

well that sux...yes I tried to find it...even on the Hagen website and nada. Ebay doesn't even have them hahaha

fewskillz - yes if u have them..why do u say that? should I abort... :unsure::huh:

I wasn't asking, I was telling you... You want Macros. Should I start swinging a pocket watch in front of your face and telling you you're getting very very sleepy? I'm doing a Florida Biotope.

Crap, now I have to cut somebody.

Ha ok I was like...BESTGLASS...hmmmm :lol:

Thanks pismo..I appreciate the support!!

Any one want to donate to the Maria Macro Fund :flower:

I am looking for blue Ochtodes...anyone? anyone? bueller?

If I had some they would be in the mail to you already. I was scared for a minute from the blades but since there is a truce I figured I could come back out of hiding.

Archived