SaltCritters.com

SoCal's 20H EssPeeEss Reef

Arkayology

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This tank looks insanely healthy. Love all that growth and the macro algae is a fantastic addition (whenever that was)

Thanks. The macro just started growing one day and has been popping up all over in a couple rocks.

Nice tank you've got here ;-)

right back at you

holy halimeda!!!!!!! that top down shot is insane!

looks like everything is really enjoying that new MH

haha, there is a lot of halimeda growing isn't there? I like it. Everything has been growing better and the colors are definitely better that with my 96w of T5HO. I am realizing that I may need some atinic supplementation from LED or some T5 retros.

I got an insanely good deal on these @ the LFS yesterday. They are rescues, but by no means gone. Just a little bleached and some RTN on each, nothing that some R&R in my tank cannot provide. They will be thriving in no time

Blue Tort

IMG_0186.jpg

Green Milli

IMG_0184.jpg

I think this is a Pink Lemonade

IMG_0182.jpg

those look that they could be saved just fine, then fragged, then sent to me

and there should be enough left over for me...

:D

Or you two could come here and get some frags :P

I think we need to plan this out... Midway for all three of us could be Pismo. I would be game.

You could bring some of those sweet sps, Cruz can bring some sweet rics and I will bring some sweet xenia... :lol:

I think we need to plan this out... Midway for all three of us could be Pismo. I would be game.

You could bring some of those sweet sps, Cruz can bring some sweet rics and I will bring some sweet xenia... :lol:

sweet and xenia do not belong in the same sentence lol

Or markushka.... you west coast guys need to learn to share! damn this tank makes me want to go SPS/MH now. grr and I just fell in love with T5s!!!! Damn I can never keep up!

Or markushka.... you west coast guys need to learn to share! damn this tank makes me want to go SPS/MH now. grr and I just fell in love with T5s!!!! Damn I can never keep up!

T5's are like a high school girlfriend. They are fun for awhile, but your always looking at the hot chick sitting on the other side of the classroom.

These SPS can be shipped to Oceanus.

I got some skimmate ready to ship :P

T5's are like a high school girlfriend. They are fun for awhile, but your always looking at the hot chick sitting on the other side of the classroom.

Hahahahahaha!

Seriously though - let me know how much xenia you want.

I got some skimmate ready to ship :P

Sig worthy, thanks socal!

I want xenia!!!!!! oh me me me send me some!

Sig worthy, thanks socal!

I want xenia!!!!!! oh me me me send me some!

My pleasure.

I am still not sure why anyone would want xenia lol.

I am moving to an apartment about 15min from my current place on Saturday. It is nice - no roomates, but I have to pay the electic bill (doh! 250w MH :blink: ) Wish me luck. Will not be posting until I get the wireless set up there.

I wish I had a new tank to upgrade to make the move worth while, but sadly, I have no money for an upgrade so... I guess the 20h box of SPS will have to do. Still kicking around the idea of a 60 cube (2'x2'x2').

I have a bunch of xenia in my tank. Love the pulse and waviness, and it's easily removed from problem areas.

It would just junk up my pristine SPS water :P

cruzH20polo

sweet and xenia do not belong in the same sentence lol

I'd be down ... minus the xenia :lol:

Archived