ReefCleaners.org

SoCal's 20H EssPeeEss Reef

Arkayology

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you thought about spray paint or food coloring to add more color to the sps? :lol:

Needs more pictures.

Do you think that would work? :P

I will post some more soon. I took the big red monti cap out of the tank, to big and it was fighting with my acros. Now I have some real estate for another sps colony or two. I'm thinking my tank really nice some pink milipora

Do you think that would work? :P

Just the food coloring. The spray paint wouldn't work because the corals would have to be out of the water for too long while the paint dries.

That would be cool! Stinks you had to take the Monti out...

Mines going well. Re-scaped and added sand.

I actually think it is a good thing. I have room for 2 more SPS colonies!

You need to get going on your tank :P Seriously though, it is looking good.

Just the food coloring. The spray paint wouldn't work because the corals would have to be out of the water for too long while the paint dries.

Then food coloring it is!

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been here in awhile. Things are getting crazy here working on my masters. I have my exams for the MA coming up in a couple weeks. Also, I am moving in less than three weeks. I hope the tank does ok with the move. It is only a 10min drive to where I am moving, so it shouldn't be a huge deal, but you know how SPS is....

I wanted to get a 24x24x24 cube to transfer everything too when I move, but my GF spent all of our money on furniture and crap, so no new tank for me until after the summer :(

Wow that is busy. Good luck with every thing & can't wait to see it set up at the new place.

Thanks Bitts.

I took a quick pic with the phone. I'll try and get some more up later.

IMG_0135.jpg

Are you still enjoying the new light. It looks like it's working out well for you.

The light is working out great. The growth on the SPS is great.

Looks great Socal!! YOur yellow polyps look great the way they are growing there.

I like the yellow polyps down there. They grow quickly, so when they are on the sand, I dont have to worry about them spread on the rock too quickly.

Holy halimeda batman! Looking great SoCal

5th shot looks like a great growth shot... And the new fts is sweet!

Ya, the stuff just started growing one day and wont stop now heh. The growth is pretty great too eh?

Wow the tank looks great socal!greets growth on the sps...

The green plant is halimeda

Thanks. The MH really helps out the growth it seems

Archived