Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SoCal's 20H EssPeeEss Reef

Arkayology

cruzH20polo

Whats up So-cal

Tank is looking good, Sorry to hear about the pom pom,

You should deffenitly get a strip or 2 of LEDs, they looked great with the MH when I had them on it

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats up So-cal

Tank is looking good, Sorry to hear about the pom pom,

You should deffenitly get a strip or 2 of LEDs, they looked great with the MH when I had them on it

I wish he would put it up on the website sooner. I want to see it!

Call him. I bet he would send you a pic and specs.

Maybe I will. But I may have to wait awhile before I can get one. I am thinking about buying two dosing pumps to dose two part while I am gone over the summer. Three months is a long time to have low levels of Alk and Ca, and my gf will not dose for me so...

tank looks great socal. looks like you're getting nice growth on your sps. sorry bout your pom pom, i love those little guys. i just wish mine would come out in the open more. i sometimes forget i even have him.

tank looks great socal. looks like you're getting nice growth on your sps. sorry bout your pom pom, i love those little guys. i just wish mine would come out in the open more. i sometimes forget i even have him.

Thanks. It sucks that my pom pom died, but I think I will get a couple more sooner or later.

Taht does suck, ive wanted one of those and a harlequin shrimp for a while.

I'm not sure if I will get another one or two pom-poms again. They are very reclusive and a pain in the butt to try and target feed. Harlequins are cool, but my gf doesn't want me to feed starfish to them :rolleyes: so... I have to figure something else out lol

Hey socal, been awhile since I checked in. Everything is looking great. You really want me to get more sps!

Hey socal, been awhile since I checked in. Everything is looking great. You really want me to get more sps!

Thanks man. And yes, you need more SPS. The answer is always more SPS!

More sps please...

You can't handle more EssPeeEss :P I actually think that I am done with stocking SPS in this tank for the time being. When I upgrade at the end of the summer (oh ya 60g SPS cube!) I will be getting some more for sure... and maybe a blue haddie carpet. But these are things of the future.

In the present, I picked up a refractometer today and some B-Ionic 2-part. Turns out my hydrometer is spot on, so that is cool. I am looking forward to seeing how the B-Ionic works with my tank. Now I have all this leftover Seachem Ca and Alk powder and the liquid seachem trace elements/coral vitamins that I don't know what to do with.

• 2 weeks later...
Arkayology

Still working on my MA exams... only a few more days to go!

Also, there is a new tank in my future :happydance: Going to pick it up Saturday. I bet y'all wonder what it will be eh?

boosted chemist
You can't handle more EssPeeEss :P I actually think that I am done with stocking SPS in this tank for the time being. When I upgrade at the end of the summer (oh ya 60g SPS cube!) I will be getting some more for sure... and maybe a blue haddie carpet. But these are things of the future.

In the present, I picked up a refractometer today and some B-Ionic 2-part. Turns out my hydrometer is spot on, so that is cool. I am looking forward to seeing how the B-Ionic works with my tank. Now I have all this leftover Seachem Ca and Alk powder and the liquid seachem trace elements/coral vitamins that I don't know what to do with.

45 cube?

Arkayology
that really sux i lost mine also stupid sixline chased it to death

That sucks. Mine was eating like a pig all the time, actively swimming any everything. I guess it just happens sometimes.

Arkayology
Damn... that sucks, they're pretty fish.

Ya, but I like to think it was just it's time to go since nothing else is looking ill.

Arkayology

So, I had a 60 gal cube drilled with stand in line to pick up tomorrow and the guy who i was buying from texted me and said "Oh, I forgot... it has a chip in it" :tears: Safe to say that I will not be getting that tank, even if it doesn't leak. Oh well, I might have to buy the cube new and drill it myself...

Archived