Top Shelf Aquatics

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
more importantly when we need someone to pay for that campaign.

right judge.

:lol: There would be that too! I realized another upside to running for judge some day. In Columbus, it would be nearly impossible because (1) it's largely a democrat city; (2) campaigns are ridiculously expensive; and (3) there is a court of common pleas and a municipal court, so there are a LOT of trial court judges, so the influence is a bit diminished. That means that since I don't really care if I stay in Columbus forever, and since my g/f most likely wants to move closer to our hometown someday, moving to a more rural county would make becoming a judge easier.

In other news, Halo: Reach drops today. Who's getting it? Oh, and who knows what "HALO" really means? (without Google, etc :P)

Militant Jurist

Not a big fan? I like to play now and then, but I'm not as hardcore about it as my brothers. Then again, they are pretty good, and have played with the folks who get paid to play. Me, well, I usually play when I don't have anything else going on. It's a fun distraction/time-filler.

Militant Jurist
:o

:naughtydance:

:lol:

I thought pay to play was always fun. I guess it is, up until the point you are either held up at gunpoint or get gonisyphiherpilaids.

:lol:

I thought pay to play was always fun. I guess it is, up until the point you are either held up at gunpoint or get gonisyphiherpilaids.

I've been playing Monday Night Combat a lot recently, I have a usual group of gaming buddies that I play with on a regular basis. I probably wont get Reach until after I move but if anyone ever wants to hook up on XBL let me know.

Militant Jurist

Sounds good! I usually play with my brothers, and beyond that, I just play random. I used to play with a bunch of my undergrad friends, but I haven't talked to them in a long time, so I think it will be randoms and NR members this time around. I might not be on XBL tonight though.... I usually like to play campaign first.

Militant Jurist
I still play my playstation2...

I had a PS2 years ago, but when it got fried by lightning, I made the move to xbox for good.

that sea shepherd thread is so stupid.

Sea shepherd thread? What sea shepherd thread?

Militant Jurist
[ Via: Field & Stream ]

sincerely hope the committee that hands out Nobel Prizes in the science fields have taken notice of one Texas chef who recently achieved a gastronomical breakthrough: deep-fried beer.

That’s right. According to this report: The beer is placed inside a pocket of salty, pretzel-like dough and then dunked in oil at 375 degrees for about 20 seconds, a short enough time for the confection to remain alcoholic. When diners take a bite the hot beer mixes with the dough in what is claimed to be a delicious taste sensation.

. . . And people wonder why Texas is awesome? — GP

Source: National Review

Militant Jurist
Tree hugging, frog licking, whaler humpers!!!

The silly environmentalist nutjobs or the deep-fried beer people?

ew! Frog lickers, disgusting!

That's just nasty. Just thinking about it makes me want to yak.

ah come on guys your giving us eco freaks a bad rep. your not a real eco freak till you've upgraded from that good ol chain saw, to a nice n shiny blow torch, for cutting down those new & improved billboards. come on, the posers cant even figure out that the rice goes in the radiator. or that when you blow up glen canyon dam you suppose to grab your surf board. mmm... wonder where were going ta get some dolphins trained in high explosives.

come on. they don't even get the funny, when you use your day glow spray paint to deface said billboard with hayduke lives.

Archived