Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
:angry:

Not so. Lots of blue hearted finance folks to blend it into more of a lavender. :P

:lol:

Some people are so blue they are pink. But it's nice to have an off-color commie. ;)

blue. red. their all fascist. can't figure out what every one's problem/fixation with commie's is. when its the frickin fascists that are the problem.

Militant Jurist
blue. red. their all fascist. can't figure out what every one's problem/fixation with commie's is. when its the frickin fascists that are the problem.

Nah, they are totalitarians. Fascists focused on efficiency and controlling the means to expand the empire (metals, tanks, etc). Instead, what we have today is an attempt to control the general means of production to ensure the population is dependent upon the government. Those same people will complain about the "military industrial complex," which under a fascist state, would be the government.

Nah, they are totalitarians. Fascists focused on efficiency and controlling the means to expand the empire (metals, tanks, etc). Instead, what we have today is an attempt to control the general means of production to ensure the population is dependent upon the government. Those same people will complain about the "military industrial complex," which under a fascist state, would be the government.

Read Marx much? :)

I have. He's a hack.

I've read Marx, Engels, and Weber a bit and am using some of their ideas in my research(I'm an archaeologist). Comes in useful when I am talking about state-local interaction, power relations, and the control of goods by the state. Social theory is not my forte, however, as I focus mostly on material remains and not living society. It all works together though to build a picture of how society was constructed in the past and present.

All Marx was really saying, and why the US demonized his writings, is that there will be inevitable class conflict because of the lower classes wanting to control the mode of production and the upper classes wanting to hold on to their privileged status. O, and that the proletariat will overcome!

Deleted User 6
Comes in useful when I am talking about state-local interaction, power relations, and the control of goods by the state.!

Their books also come in useful when I'm out of toilet paper.

Militant Jurist
I have. He's a hack.

He's also rolling over in his grave, since "Marxism" is so far removed since what he really believed in.

He's also rolling over in his grave, since "Marxism" is so far removed since what he really believed in.

There is a definite difference between Marx's ideas, Marxism, and Communism.

Militant Jurist
Agreed...but Marx was still a hack.

Agreed.... and agreed.

The Soviets did give us one good thing though.... "I'll pretend to work so long as you pretend to pay me."

• 1 month later...
Militant Jurist

<-- Just passed the Southern District of Ohio federal bar exam.

<-- Will be officially licensed, sworn in, and able to practice in federal court next month.

That will be all.

Archived