Pod Your Reef

MJ's 29g Barrel 'O Monkeys

Militant Jurist

Muttin' Dagger, Old Blind Bob, Hanging Johnny, Fishing Rod, Tallywhacker, Pocket Rocket, One-eyed Trouser, Trout.

Ding Dong, Ankle-Spanker, Pork Sword, Engine Cranker, Hairy Hot Dog, Davey Crockett, Let them all hang out!

Pet Names for genitalia. You know the girls think of them, and you gotta love 'em. Pet Names for genitalia. There's always something silly, about little Willie!

Wang, Wazzu, Weenie, Whacker, Pecker, Peepee, Kidney Cracker, Heat-Seeking-Moisture-Missile, Gigglestick, Love Whistle, Tube Steak, Uncle Dick. This is getting really sick. I'm not through, there's one more, PURPLE HELMET WARRIOR!

Pet Names for genitalia. You know the girls think of them, and you gotta love them. Pet Names for genitalia. There's always something silly, about little Willie!

Pet Names for genitalia. You know the girls think of them, and you gotta love them. Pet Names for genitalia.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
Begin Transmission

THE SHIELD HAS ARRIVED

End Transmission

Roger that Forward Base. You may now proceed to the next phase of Operation Purple Missile Tips

"The best way to tell male from female is to flip the crab over and take a look at the underside. Males have a thin, pointed section in the center of their body (the point narrows towards the head), females have a much wider, more rounded area that looks like a 'sixpack'. "

http://www.lpsteamers.com/sex.html

Thanks for the info!

Fess up Henry.... did you post that with a straight face?

I think not. :happy:

I think not either. :lol:

Oh, and do you think Henry now has forearms like Popeye after these posts? :P

Militant Jurist

Lyrics battles... gotta love'em

see every dog has it's day dog, when the big dog throws him a bone

one moment in the sunshine when your ducks lined up in a row

lucky dog get a big ol' bed, stray dog gets the porch

every dog has it's day dog, but today dog just aint yours

Edit for the lyrics I was actually looking for.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

Militant Jurist

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

Robert A. Heinlein

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Militant Jurist
wtf happened in this thread?

500px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Amen. TJ would be labeled a violent extremist by today's loony libs.

Militant Jurist

I need to re-arrange the tank a bit, to make room for more corals, and to keep the zoas from being constantly overrun by fire.

Here's the most recent FTS:

100_1526.jpg

I'm thinking of moving the flame algae to the left, to be on the backside of the mound. I'd put the additional zoas still in the center, and I have a duncan that I'm thinking of putting at the top of the left side mound. The trumpet needs to be fragged, and he'll be mounted just a bit forward of his present location.

Also, I have a small gorgonia, and I'm not sure where to put it.

Militant Jurist
I really like that coralline covered frag tray.

Thanks! We made them (absent the coralline) at a local club meeting. My tank is pretty good at producing coralline. :happy:

Militant Jurist
That hammer is massive, lol.

:lol: I'd call it Thor's Hammer, but it's a frogspawn. :P I do need to prune it back a bit, because it's run out of room to grow. Plus, I could make a few bucks off of it, because I guess not many people in the local club have seen this particular type of frog. It's got pretty short tentacles on it.

Militant Jurist
Do you still have a Starry Blenny?

Yup! He's a tough one to photograph, but he's showing his smiling face in this picture:

100_1516.jpg

Militant Jurist
what the hell, how did we get back on the tank.

That's a good question. Luckily it's only a momentary distraction. ;)

I like Starry Blennies :happy: They're mean though.

They are cool fish. Mine behaves well with the other fish in my tank, and he only attempts to nip at my arm.

Militant Jurist

It's September! What happened to the summer? At least for me, it was a great summer.... got my license to practice law, started dating a great girl, took a fantastic trip to the Caribbean, and the tank is doing well.

So, what should my fall/winter project for the tank be? Some kind of DIY addition? Add an 18g macro fuge? Finally build the skin for the stand? :P

Archived