Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
idunno :unsure:

Just drinkin' mah coffee, lookin' at mah nem.

Oh, min nem.....meh they ok I guess.

:lol: Happy its there buddy. I wuz worried

You know who gets first split, D. And I know who gets a piece of that $500 coral you're buying, lol.

:D SWEET!!! LoL ... that is if I can get my hands on that 500dollar Efflo!

Deleted User 6

USPS came through this time. Apparently the post office is two blocks from my apt - didn't know that. The package arrived at 8:30 and I was stumbling around trying to find a t-shirt, lol.

You're the best man. Seriously.

Edit: @ Richie

D, you're alright too ;)

USPS came through this time. Apparently the post office is two blocks from my apt - didn't know that. The package arrived at 8:30 and I was stumbling around trying to find a t-shirt, lol.

Edit: @ Richie

D, you're alright too ;)

LoL!!! Dude that's always the case ... looking for t-shirt ... dude ... whatever ... I would just run out naked.

I am alright too? lol ... Thanks Haut ... much appreciated ... I feel the love on this thread. :lol:

well you know...

NYAS today...gotta get some liverock.

WHAT IS THIS I READ?! What time you going? I want that ORA Aussie Delicate Acro they have ... 20% today for that frag. :D

Needreefunds

:blush:

Just a little pay it forward in true NR form D. I know you will do the same - looks like David already has first split :P.

Now we need to get some of the other color morphs from those west coast reefers. ;)

Next I have two other NR peeps to hook up......split little guys...SPLIT!!! :lol:

Deleted User 6
Just a little pay it forward in true NR form D. I know you will do the same - looks like David already has first split :P.

Now we need to get some of the other color morphs from those west coast reefers. ;)

inorite!? what up west coast! we got wat you need!

and yeah, that's why I love this community. Maybe one day I'll be able to hook you up with something nice as well. And yeah, David hooked me up with like 6 SPS frags (good stuff!), so he gets first split :)

We'll have to try to trade for different color morphs so that we can swap later down the road. These little guys are awesome. Let's hope mine settles in fine.

Deleted User 6

Added a new pole on the top display stocking. I'm thinking a few smaller gobies since it's a small space. They would look nice perched among the acros. Vote and let me know what you think!

Deleted User 6

Richie - what's the normal behavior of yours? Does it inflate and spread out like a ricordea? I am just trying to see how mine is doing.

I'm dropping my salinity to 1.024 from 1.025. I'm hoping this drops my alk and calc down.

Richie - what's the normal behavior of yours? Does it inflate and spread out like a ricordea? I am just trying to see how mine is doing.

I'm dropping my salinity to 1.024 from 1.025. I'm hoping this drops my alk and calc down.

Funny little creatures. One will be poofy and "happy" looking, while the one right next to it will be retracted. Next day it could be just the oposite, yet neither has moved and seemingly nothing has changed tank wise.

To give you a rough idea, that one is a fairly recent split and her -um- "sister" :P is just about the size of a dime.

Archived