Cultivated Reef

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

Boo!

Also, I am strongly thinking about a wrasse for my bottom macro tank to take care of the amphipods who are eating my macros as well as the flatworms that are growing. It's an 18x18x14 tank. What would be the best wrasse to get?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3,000!!!!!

And in honor of my awesome post count, a new coral!

BibleSue pavona (yeah, it just got put in the tank so there's no polyp extension yet):

647319636_L48no-L.jpg

This one will color up and get alot greener in your tank, I think you'll really like it.

Just make sure it doesn't touch any other corals.

It has a strong sting, but only if it physically touches the other corals.

Deleted User 6
This one will color up and get alot greener in your tank, I think you'll really like it.

Just make sure it doesn't touch any other corals.

It has a strong sting, but only if it physically touches the other corals.

thanks weet! it's on the sandbed away from the other corals right now. there's some bad tissue loss on the other side of it (about an inch long piece at the bottom). Is that just from a previous die-off? I just want to make sure I can help it recover.

Also, will a six-line eat my pencil urchin? The pencil is about an inch big now.

Deleted User 6

I lugol'd it when i got it. so here's hoping for the best!

also, liveaquaria mentions that six-lines will eat urchins. didn't know what was up with that.

I lugol'd it when i got it. so here's hoping for the best!

also, liveaquaria mentions that six-lines will eat urchins. didn't know what was up with that.

Hmm, well check with some other ppl then.

I know a lot more about corals than I do about fish.

that one was alright...it needs some bigger SPS, lol. Gotta get those guys to grow more.

3,000!!!!!

And in honor of my awesome post count, a new coral!

BibleSue pavona (yeah, it just got put in the tank so there's no polyp extension yet):

3,000th eh? Glad to see you have been productive ...

Oh and the tank ... the frags look awesome!!! Encrusting already from what I can see! :)

633685124231968085-epiclyawesomethispictureisthedefinitionofepicandawesome.jpg

Deleted User 6

i know...sucks. it's only on the one smooth skinned acro i have, so i'm not too concerned right now. i'll get some revive and try that first (way cheaper). if they're still there, i'll spring for the interceptor.

i know...sucks. it's only on the one smooth skinned acro i have, so i'm not too concerned right now. i'll get some revive and try that first (way cheaper). if they're still there, i'll spring for the interceptor.

Dude I can get some interceptor for you for nada ... let me make a call and see when I can get some :)

you're awesome. plain and simple.

also, the SPS you gave me are really growing! now I just hope they color back up soon!

Naw dude ... you're awesome ... lol :lol:

Awesome ... as long as your parameters are consistently stable ... they will color up in no time ... :)

Hey D. Just catching up on your thread....between yours, Weetie's, and DCG's, I just can't keep up :) I don't check things for a day or two and BOOM, 5 new pages.

Both the display refugium and the main display look great. Really digging the rock wall you created on the top one. Should really look great once those SPS grow out a bit. Are you planning on mount any of those frags on the back wall? Would look awesome to either have a couple of Stags or Caps growing out from the back.

Looking forward to getting my algae later this week :)

-Adam

Deleted User 6

haha...yeah, it's a full time job keeping up with this site!

eventually I do want to have some on the walls. I'd love to get a nice LE collection of encrusting montis to cover some of it. i'm limited by space so I have to be very strategic on where I put things. if I put a monti cap up high, it's going to shade out the whole tank, lol.

wtf?

Get with it. :rolleyes:

Hey D. Just catching up on your thread....between yours, Weetie's, and DCG's, I just can't keep up :) I don't check things for a day or two and BOOM, 5 new pages.

-Adam

LoL ... 5 pages of sheer non-sense ... Haut stop taking up the front page ... you glory hog ... lol ... Oh and I have some of these encrusting montis you speak of :) Including the soon to be released LE DCG Sex on the Beach Hot Pink Aussie Special Encrusting Monti. ;) You'll see it when you come over Haut. Gotta figure out how the heck I am going to frag it!

haha...yeah, it's a full time job keeping up with this site!

I'd love to get a nice LE collection of encrusting montis to cover some of it. i'm limited by space so I have to be very strategic on where I put things. if I put a monti cap up high, it's going to shade out the whole tank, lol.

<SEE ABOVE POST>

Stop complaining you know you love this site! :lol:

Archived