Innovative Marine Aquariums

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

Makoy! I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Dude, I need to come over soon. I still want to get you guys over for a beer sometime soon.

Makoy! I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Dude, I need to come over soon. I still want to get you guys over for a beer sometime soon.

someone said BEER??u got to have a kig if me and dave come over,lol.

i have some pearlberry frag laying around,if you're up for it!

Deleted User 6

inorite? i would if I didn't have to get up early and commute out to Iselin, NJ tomorrow <_<

hell yeah pearlberry! when are you free next week? this week i won't be getting back to the city until late every night.

alright, for real yo, i'm going to bed. the alarm is going off early tomorrow and i'm going to hate life.

Noooooooo

So you on your Iphone? I really want one ... only thing is I break all of my cell phones ... lol ... Maybe a Christmas gift ... hmmmmmm ... since the tank is so gosh darn full ... (I can't believe I just said gosh darn and I am from NYC ... what the hell is wrong with me? lol)

........(I can't believe I just said gosh darn and I am from NYC ... what the hell is wrong with me? lol)

Afraid Weets was gonna whack you with the ban stick................oh wait! Weets isn't a mod, you're safe!!!

safe3.jpg

Afraid Weets was gonna whack you with the ban stick................oh wait! Weets isn't a mod, you're safe!!!

safe3.jpg

LoL ... wooohooo ... I live to see another day on N-R ;)

LOL, ya went to ISELIN for chrisssakes!! :lol: :lol:

Don't be hatin', ya know ya love it here.

Hey R, think they want to hear that description of Jersey I shared with you last week? :P

im sure i would!

something stinky about that state slightly west of ny.

thats cuz the winds flow east to west ;)

got my new nimble nano! that makes 2 i own now :)

YAY!!!

cool toys right?

Archived