Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

it's my crappy zoom rings for my camera - it doesn't look that white. that and david shot that one across the room when he cut it, lol.

Looks like a little glue on the flesh at the lower edge...it will encrust right over that....

What is DCG SPS? I would prolly know if I read the whole thread, but I'm just too lazy tonight.....

Never mind...I looked back a couple pages....duh....

BTW...that stacked system is sweet.....

Deleted User 6

new line of LE corals out of NYC. only those who know where they're located can get them. local pickup only. cool lounge atmosphere - amazing classical violinist plays there daily. pretty cool. ;)

and thanks on the system...updated shots on the bottom tank coming tomorrow

The tank looks great--and those new LE frags are beautiful. I think I'm feeling an uncontrollable desire to hear some classical violin. :ninja::P

What color is the monti cap going to be when it colors back up? Those blue polyps are hot!!

Looking sweet! I am anxious to see how your display fuge looks after a couple of months. My intent was to try and make my fuge a display type (even though I would have to open the door and sit on the floor to view it) but the macro I have in there has already in the course of just over a month almost filled the entire fuge space from top to bottom! I need to do some serious pruning and take another stab at it I guess.

-Prof

Deleted User 6

Ha! Yeah, macro tanks need occasional pruning. Be careful that all that macro doesn't go sexual on you and throw off the tank pH!

Looking sweet! I am anxious to see how your display fuge looks after a couple of months. My intent was to try and make my fuge a display type (even though I would have to open the door and sit on the floor to view it) but the macro I have in there has already in the course of just over a month almost filled the entire fuge space from top to bottom! I need to do some serious pruning and take another stab at it I guess.

-Prof

Send some macro to me!!! :flower:

Looking pretty nice, Dhaut.

Send some macro to me!!! :flower:

Looking pretty nice, Dhaut.

I'll shoot you a PM Weetie. You can have some of mine

-Prof

new line of LE corals out of NYC. only those who know where they're located can get them. local pickup only. cool lounge atmosphere - amazing classical violinist plays there daily. pretty cool. ;)

and thanks on the system...updated shots on the bottom tank coming tomorrow

Tanks are looking great Haut!!! Time to check them out in person! LE DCG frags ... lol ... that's sooooo funny! Now I can jack up the price even more!

Local pick up only ... you will be screened before entering ... coral detectors and all ... I caught Haut trying to take the LE DCG One of a kind My Miami EyE Huricane Chalice off of the racks ... slick Haut ... really slick ... :D

I really like the top display, the bottom not so much yet. I am not sure if it is the overhang\underhang thing looks kinda boxy or what. Gonna keep watching though to see what you do with it.

Deleted User 6
I caught Haut trying to take the LE DCG One of a kind My Miami EyE Huricane Chalice off of the racks ... slick Haut ... really slick ... :D

so slick that I took three other LE DCG frags while he was replacing the chalice. All in the master plan.

I really like the top display, the bottom not so much yet. I am not sure if it is the overhang\underhang thing looks kinda boxy or what. Gonna keep watching though to see what you do with it.

The goal is to have the macros grow out and cover that wall a bit. The wall is there to hide the pump and return pipe and chaeto box. But yeah, it's boxy right now.

Oh man ... I hate you now ... dude ... you better watch your back ... and your tank for that matter ... I have heard of some break-in's in your "hood" lately ... so just watch yourself. :ninja:

Oh yeah ... very pretty :D Can I have it? :flower::wub:

Archived