Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the interests of a mutual microcosm, did you see Manhattan Aquariums/Unique Corals has a sponge/zoa frag? Orange sponge w/white zoas, very neat looking, but I think you have to feed them, the zoas are not photosynthetic.

:)

~Anne

Are there nOOb's in here? :D lol ... Mangroves are weird ... some say you need them under halides ... I am personally just growing under a regular ol' 100W $.82 for a pack of 4 Home Depot special. :D lol.

BTW Haut you still got Crush?

Deleted User 6

AP: Yes! I love those. I'm scared to get one though because, like you said, they aren't easy. I don't know if providing an environment where it could be fed appropriately is possible given the SPS dreams I have for the display tank. One day way down the road I might give it a shot once everything else in my tank is matured.

My first goal is to get a goby/shrimp pair in there and some acros started so that I can get a bandit crab. I'd also like a few sexies and some rics/mini nems for them to host (I hope). Then a porite rock with christmas tree worms (again, after a bit more maturing).

D: And yes, I moved Crush to the bath tub.

Move is comin' up soon! I'm going to start making ro/di the next couple days and get the salt mixing.

YEAH!!! New apt. Now put in a 240G Tank ... you know you wanna ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Deleted User 6

Here's what I lost in the site crash:

1. I moved - it went well. Getting apt. all cleaned up and then going to start building new display fuge tank and stand.

2. JBM wanted to know what he missed and if there was beer.

3. There was beer.

4. NRF said something but I never got to see it. Richie! What'd you say?

Needreefunds
Here's what I lost in the site crash:

1. I moved - it went well. Getting apt. all cleaned up and then going to start building new display fuge tank and stand.

2. JBM wanted to know what he missed and if there was beer.

3. There was beer.

4. NRF said something but I never got to see it. Richie! What'd you say?

I said......

BEER?!?!!?

:o:huh::o

:lol: Yup, was just thirsty is all. :P

Deleted User 6

LOL!

In other news, I had my first Delirium Tremens Sun. night and WOW. Def. one of the best beers in the world.

In more other news, the tank is looking like death and I saw a sea spider of some sort! Ugh. I gotta get this apt. fixed and fast so that I can get the new tank started. David! Want to babysit some corals?!?!?

Paleoreef103
In other news, I had my first Delirium Tremens Sun. night and WOW. Def. one of the best beers in the world.

Makes you wish you'd tried it earlier, huh? Expensive though.

Deleted User 6

Want pictures of my wreck of a tank? I think I'll not post those, lol. This move has siderailed the whole tank process for now.

Makes you wish you'd tried it earlier, huh? Expensive though.

Yeah, sad that I've lived this long without it. And yeah, it was an $8.50 experience. I don't think it was even a pint...it came in its own special Delirium glass.

All it takes is 5 minutes a day.

What is so special about this beer? Where does one find it? Croxleys & beer garden don't have it.

Deleted User 6
All it takes is 5 minutes a day.

What is so special about this beer? Where does one find it? Croxleys & beer garden don't have it.

Yeah, I'm topping off and turning the lights on and off. That's about it.

It's just amazing beer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_(beer) . Ellis Pub on 5th ave in BKLN is where I got it. Beer Table on 7th Ave. in BKLN sometimes has it too.

• 2 weeks later...
disaster999
602221226_JpjPu-XL.jpg

:ninja:

should of used tape to mask the outline where the silicone would go. it will have much cleaner silicone joints

Archived