Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niiiice. Good news on that heater too. So does this mean you don't have to lower your lighting on your tanks anymore?

right-o! but i want to get a 70W MH. is 70W MH + 36W T5 good enough lighting for some SPS or LPS? 150W would probably cause too much evap and heat (and not to mention energy ;) )

i figure 70W would be good for only a 12" tall tank, and the SPS would be at the top of the rocks.

lacassiere101

im putting a 175 watt MH on my 20 long just higher off the surface and like 2-3 computer fans of cooling and testing it. it worked heat wise. for evaporation i have i a glass top that i made from a dismantled 1o gallon. just a thought

everybody likes a good acclimation pic ;)

101_0806.jpg

is it bad if i super glued my goby to the side of the tank?

101_0813.jpg

sizing up a switch...

101_0809.jpg

lacassiere101
lexington. maybe I can buy some frags off of you sometime?

sorry for being off topic, Chase

Oh, and he said that he already had the lighting that he needed.

ha yea i wish, sorry i took done my reef about six months ago.im setting up a 20 long now though. this will be my fourth reef. maybe in the future we can trade or something.

So when are you converting the 75 to a reef? :D

HAAAAAAAAAAH! i acutally lol'ed :lol:

i havent even told my dad i got a 150 mh yet :D

HAAAAAAAAAAH! i acutally lol'ed :lol:

i havent even told my dad i got a 150 mh yet :D

haha, are you still lol-ing? (laughing out louding)

yeah, I don't tell my dad when I buy stuff anymore either, as long as I have $$ in the paypal account (unless I want to get reimbursed lol)

:naughtydance:

I'm definitely going to have to order that 70 watt mh now. If they are all that they are hyped up to be, it should be pretty sweet. So you are going to use the t5's to light the ends? because there could be dark corners

I'm definitely going to have to order that 70 watt mh now. If they are all that they are hyped up to be, it should be pretty sweet. So you are going to use the t5's to light the ends? because there could be dark corners

pm me for a fishneedit coupon :D i think it should be good if i raise it like 5 inches above the water. i gave my dad his t5 back ;)

Dude that looks great the FTS is so sick.

freakin sick bro that orange ric is awesome.

thanks! i'll get a better pic, its about to split soon :)

how often should i spot feed everything? i have bottled phyto and frozen mysis and brine shrimp

Archived