Coral Vue Hydros

20 long nano

racechase

i got a whole bunch of new frags today from Kyle and an LFS. kyle also gave me a whole bunch of rock too. thanks a lot man!! :D heres a list of the new frags

from kyle

Purple people eater

Stardust purple people eater

Rainbow Paly

Green ric

and Zoos that look like Eagle Eyes but im not sure

from the LFS

GSP

Green Candy Cane

and Xenia

woooo :happydance:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got a whole bunch of new frags today from Kyle and an LFS. kyle also gave me a whole bunch of rock too. thanks a lot man!! :D heres a list of the new frags

from kyle

Purple people eater

Stardust purple people eater

Rainbow Paly

Green ric

and Zoos that look like Eagle Eyes but im not sure

from the LFS

GSP

Green Candy Cane

and Xenia

woooo :happydance:

so do you still need my extra rock?

so do you still need my extra rock?

probably :D

pics or it didnt happen

lol

pics when the T5HO comes ;)

btw kyle where did you get that nem? its freakin sweet

probably :D

pics when the T5HO comes ;)

btw kyle where did you get that nem? its freakin sweet

haha alright.

at A&R center, they had it with some brown ones, so I took it home.

sealife inc has some really nice looking ones though

i'll check em out next time.

for now, heres some uber ghetto pics. most of my zoos/palys have turned brown under the freshwater bulbs :(

i'll check em out next time.

for now, heres some uber ghetto pics. most of my zoos/palys have turned brown under the freshwater bulbs :(

I see nothing -_-

so what should my next investment for this tank be? ive got the light, 2 koralias, 2 filters, a heater ~35lb of LR and all the various maintenance/testing accessories i need.

so what should my next investment for this tank be? ive got the light, 2 koralias, 2 filters, a heater ~35lb of LR and all the various maintenance/testing accessories i need.

chiller, then, a bigger tank.

of course, you could always buy more coral ;)

oh, an rodi

ro/di is a good idea! i dont think i need a chiller.my tank goes down to 76 if i dont keep the heater set at 78

and more coral is a must ;)

I have a coralife pure-flo II that I dont use anymore. Its is a 24 gpd model. I should have let you known while you were here, doh!

I have a coralife pure-flo II that I dont use anymore. Its is a 24 gpd model. I should have let you known while you were here, doh!

dude just put all your old stuff in a box and i'll come pick it up :D im going to be in the cape friday delivering a tank. can i meet you then to check it out?

A nice tank! Yes 20L's are fun. Maybe once you grow out your frags we could do some trades.

sounds like a plan!

im buying kyles AP24 omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

i know. my dad texted me when i was driving home and told me it was here. needless to say, i think i could have gotten my license suspended if a cop could catch me :D

i wrote a little review on it for TPT, here it is.

I give this fixture an 8/10. It would have got a 9 or 10 if I didnt have to take the plastic endcap off to put the bulbs in. Other than that, this fixture is SLEEK. The reflector is very polished and the build solid. The housing is like a U shaped coralife PC light, but black and with a perforated top to release heat. It feels like theres some weight to it, and I like that in a light. The bulbs are KZ Fiji purple, Aquablue+, Super Actinic, and Actinic White.

I cant compare this light to TEK cause Ive never seen one, but the Catalina is a really solid fixture :lockdown:

racechase

i sold more planted stuff, so i bought some coral and a sixline wrasse :) oh yeah and i rescaped it because i got 13 lbs of rock for free from kyle :D also, im giving away my clown goby and i want to get a wheeleri goby, but is 4 fish too many for my tank? i have 40lbs of rock and 2 filters with chemipure elite and purigen. im going add an ac70 fuge soon.

my two zoos/palys havent opened up yet though but the frogspawn is looking alright.

105_1037.jpg

105_1038.jpg

105_1043.jpg

105_1035.jpg

Archived