SaltCritters.com

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
w00t!

i know right :lol:

get the mushies and put them in a small cub with rock rubble and they will re-attatch themselves

will do. i think it was a flow issue, theres not much room in my tank with low flow. thanks :)

Whats acclimating there...? I wanna see em!

i'm building suspense!

theyre in the tank now. pics soon...

my little damsel! yes, hes so cliche but he was really ballsy at the LFS so i had to get him. the emerald crab is doing too much hiding too get a pic.

2803313.jpg

2lk743n.jpg

i know, hes awesome! saltwater fish are so much more interesting that freshwater fish :happy: its my first saltwater fish, but id definitely recommend him for your 5.5.

i got the emerald cause i heard it was a great addition to a CUC. im starting to get some diatoms and what i think is green hair algae, so its more of a preemptive addition ;)

vivereilmoment

I was thinking about getting an emerald as part of my CUC, kinda scare he'll knock all my rock over tho...

I was thinking about getting an emerald as part of my CUC, kinda scare he'll knock all my rock over tho...

i dont think he's that strong ;)

sweet fish. IDC how many people have clowns and damsels, I still want some!

thanks man. damsels are beasts, i love em.

Yeah I mean obviously there is a reason everyone has them!

cause theyre freaking cool!

-----

the LFS i hit up today was already out of their entire zoa shipment they got in this morning. so tomorrow im going to a different one thats supposed to specialize in nano reefs :D i hope to come home with a couple frags and maybe a goby too!

my free zoa frags are looking better already :)

6866m9.jpg

ricordea is looking better too.

1z372iu.jpg

and the ruler of this reef..

2612jnt.jpg

it went okay. i got a couple of new zoos and a mushroom rock. acclimation pics now, livestock pics when i get home from dinner.

e7axkh.jpg

i also got 4 ceriths and 3 blue leg hermits.

cooleo

I'm going to try to get some water this weekend :rolleyes:

finally :D

-----

home from dinner, pics of the new zoas, shrooms, and cleaners soon!

the first zoa pic looks like blue ice. the 2nd looks like zoanthus sp, no common name and the 3rd is a green button polyp

The tank is looking good.

You're really starting to get a nice collection!

thanks :D ive got 3 im thinking of sending you, but id have to get some neon blues before then ;)

the first zoa pic looks like blue ice. the 2nd looks like zoanthus sp, no common name and the 3rd is a green button polyp

The tank is looking good.

thanks for the ids! i hope my collections as sweet as yours one day ;) do you get most of your zoos from NR?

thanks for the ids! i hope my collections as sweet as yours one day ;) do you get most of your zoos from NR?

I got maybe 40% of my collection on here. Then most of the rest I got from locals. The frags I got this week were both from local reefers. IMO thats the best way, either on here or from locals.

I got maybe 40% of my collection on here. Then most of the rest I got from locals. The frags I got this week were both from local reefers. IMO thats the best way, either on here or from locals.

aaah i wish i lived in socal!!! i'll talk to the reefer kids at my LFS to see if i can find something other than brown zoos.

Dude florida is much better than socal or well at least comparable. I can guarantee you can find some awesome deals around you. Look for local reef clubs in your area.

Archived