ReefCleaners.org

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tank looks great. Going to tag along here even though its 20 pages deep...

thanks :) but it doesnt compare to your tank, that thing is epic!

nice frags! goin in the pico? i just sold off my green slimer cause i was bleaching it :P im probably going to get a whole bunch of frags from this guy in lehigh, he has a HUGE frag system. is there anything you might be interested in you cant get there in wiersdale? do you have to travel to orlando for your lfs's?

oh yeah, the fuge light is made out of aluminium soffit :P

no i am set fo a little while on frags. and actually petco and petsmart are less then 5 miles away. i dont buy there but i could. the LFS i buy most of my stuff at is in ocala about 20 minutes north. there are 3 in ocala i frequent. and a few in leesburg just 15 minutes south :) if i had to go to orlando i would order online! its like 1.5 hrs away. screw dat. lol did u see that mini fuge light i was playing with on AC ? it was made out of plastic gutter!

no i am set fo a little while on frags. and actually petco and petsmart are less then 5 miles away. i dont buy there but i could. the LFS i buy most of my stuff at is in ocala about 20 minutes north. there are 3 in ocala i frequent. and a few in leesburg just 15 minutes south :) if i had to go to orlando i would order online! its like 1.5 hrs away. screw dat. lol did u see that mini fuge light i was playing with on AC ? it was made out of plastic gutter!

ghetto fab lights ftw! i have to drive an hour to get to a good lfs for frags. lucky you.

Oh, forgot to ask, what kind of xenia is that?

and can you take a close- up of the right side?

Thanks bro haha :D

tomorrow yes :D tonight is anatomy night. its pulsing xenia, idk the latin name. i love it, its growing so compact and bushy.

• 2 weeks later...

my skunk shrimp died last night :( it had black splotches on its sides. could that be iodine related? i just switched from natural Red Sea Coral pro salt to I/O. I dont have any pics cause i dont have a camera :(

Im also contemplating upgrading the tank to a 33 gallon, 24" x 18" x 18". would my 96W SLR T5HO still be able to juice up the SPS?

i use t5 over my 40 column and it is 25" deep! you should be fine as long as the sps is up top

hmmm im looking into it. running out of money quick tho :P

Just finished reading the entire thread, good job. What happened to the cube you were getting?

Thanks :) It would have cost ~$325 for just the tank, the builder was asking just way too much :(

hmmm im looking into it. running out of money quick tho :P

Thanks :) It would have cost ~$325 for just the tank, the builder was asking just way too much :(

i told u i could build it fo about half of that -_- what where the dems?

i told u i could build it fo about half of that -_- what where the dems?

err, idr :P what type of glass do you use? i might still be interested in taking you up on your offer!

my skunk shrimp died last night :( it had black splotches on its sides. could that be iodine related? i just switched from natural Red Sea Coral pro salt to I/O. I dont have any pics cause i dont have a camera :(

Im also contemplating upgrading the tank to a 33 gallon, 24" x 18" x 18". would my 96W SLR T5HO still be able to juice up the SPS?

I think the light would be fine over that tank.

Sry about the Skunk :(

• 2 weeks later...
Got the tank :o stand refurbishing and schematics in progress! shuold be up n running this weekend :)

u ganna start another thread?

u ganna start another thread?

Ahh i guess that would be appropriate :) i'll put up a link in a bit

peek tchures?

Incomingggggggggggg!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived