inTank Media Baskets

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pulled 15 lbs of sea life inc rock and replaced it with 16 lbs of fiji... rescape pics tonight

I'm guessing that you're selling the sea life rock?

Watch out for another cycle...

dont worry i gradually changed it out. 10 lbs were already in the tank for 2 weeks and 6 were cycling in a bucket for 3 days. i just finished the scape up today. its all good :) yeah im selling the sealife to a local reefer tomorrow.

soo i got 3 more sps frags today.. here are some actinic shots :)

100_1292.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1295.jpg

updated rescape FTS and other technical shots laterr

Back from a week long vacation in Wisconsin, and everythings okay except my monti tipped over into my torch and has bleached out :(

Tomorrow im going fish shopping. woot!

• 3 weeks later...

Wee little update. I got a pretty cool favia frag today, the pic sucks :( it has a nice mint green mouth with apple red outside. I also got a yellow clown goby that seems to be pretty happy :)

311t1rs.jpg

dude, you're pictures are like.... lol.

Try messing with the settings on your camera. Put it on "snow mode" if your camera has that option. What kind of camera do you have, anyway?

Camera = ghetto pentax 5mp. i have no desire to work with it, cause its like trying to build a time machine.

here is my clown goby:

21e45eb.jpg

Smaller sand.

Um, i need that in one word or less.

Great tank ! That clown goby with sps is a bad choice though . :( Watch out for it nipping on the polyps.

Dont worry, the SPS is leaving :) he hasnt been around it too much, although he likes to perch on it.

nice! has the gobie eaten yet? mine freakin starved:( he would only eat once a week or less!i tried to get it out but it was in a 55 filled to the brim with rock and coral.!

He did chew and spit out some mysis, but then i think he went behind the rock and ate his scraps. hes not a very shy goby :)

Militant Jurist
Dont worry, the SPS is leaving :) he hasnt been around it too much, although he likes to perch on it.

You're getting rid of the SPS? You've got some nice looking stuff!

Archived