Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the birds nest and some other tiny acros. i'll probably be trading the other acros for a poci or a pink birds nest. i love it the thing its growing great :) i'll put up a comparison pic in a few

How are your calcium/alkalinity (and magnesium) levels changing between water changes? If they are staying within normal ranges, then you don't need to dose.

Few pics... my goby thought it was a photoshoot :)

102_1546.jpg

102_1560.jpg

102_1558.jpg

orange montipora digitata i got today for free from fellow reefer :)

102_1559.jpg

Dark and ominous fts!

102_1566.jpg

orange montipora digitata i got today for free from fellow reefer :)

102_1559.jpg

You sure that is an orange digitata? Looks kinda dark long and skinny? maybe. Shape looks like an acro frag but too dark to see texture at all.

looks great :D

Thank you :)

You sure that is an orange digitata? Looks kinda dark long and skinny? maybe. Shape looks like an acro frag but too dark to see texture at all.

Yeah its long dark and skinny. It was under PC's so it hasn't colored up quite yet. I compared it to a bunch of pics on google and it looks quite similar.

Umm my clown goby is a crap head.. he keeps picking at my acans. will he stop eventually? should i send him in exile? has any one else experienced this? help :(

nice tank!

you need to hit me up with some frags :D j/k...kinda..haha

Anyways...I've heard/seen clown gobies picking/eating SPS before. I'm not sure about the acans but I would watch your sps too...

looking good! clown gobies always perch on something. try getting some xenia they love it and it will leave your other stuff alone.

andrew, you like zoos? im fragging stuff out like crrrazzzyy.

i have an entire bush of xenia he is ignoring completely :(

• 4 weeks later...

a wee update. no big coral purchases except for some blastos, an acan, and some palys and zoos. biggest thing was that i hung the light and got rid of all that ugly acrylic. i also DIY'ed a light for the fuge. woo!

ebdcp4.jpg

more ghetto than your wavemaker? ;) why is there nothing in your cube yet??!

no my wavemaker is more ghetto fabulous :P did you see the second gen of that WM its a freakin christmas tree light flasher :lol: . nothing in the tank because the freakin contest hasn't started yet

hey did you see those frags i got from ace25 on AC? all the way from cali! i have one more green slimer frag that is not spoken for ;)

100_2267.jpg

no my wavemaker is more ghetto fabulous :P did you see the second gen of that WM its a freakin christmas tree light flasher :lol: . nothing in the tank because the freakin contest hasn't started yet

hey did you see those frags i got from ace25 on AC? all the way from cali! i have one more green slimer frag that is not spoken for ;)

100_2267.jpg

nice frags! goin in the pico? i just sold off my green slimer cause i was bleaching it :P im probably going to get a whole bunch of frags from this guy in lehigh, he has a HUGE frag system. is there anything you might be interested in you cant get there in wiersdale? do you have to travel to orlando for your lfs's?

oh yeah, the fuge light is made out of aluminium soffit :P

Archived