Coral Vue Hydros

20 long nano

racechase

picked some new stuff up today.. a purple chalice, an acan lord, 2 scarlet hertmits and 5 nassarius snails. pics soon :)

any ideas on the bleaching?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they have already lost color, then it could take a ilttle while for them to color back up. A couple weeks, etc. If moving them to a lower light or darker area isnt helping them inprove, then maybe there is another limiting factor, flow, neighbors, or even more intense light. Give them a little more time to see what they are doing. As long as they dont melt you could wait and experiment for their needs

thanks, i moved them out of the flow and into the shade. i noticed when i tried to feed one it wouldnt take, but the other one ate. when shuold i pronounce them dead?

Thanks OceanNano :D This fuge is awesome. after i finally worked the kinks out of it its great. the 20 has been set up for 2 months but ive been reefing for 3 months total. its all kinds of fun :D

i moved my chalice into the shade and off the substrate.. sound like a good call? ive been reading that they grow faster out of direct light.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not :)

any one know why my damsel would spend a lot of time 1 inch from the direct flow of the koralia?

I'm not :)

any one know why my damsel would spend a lot of time 1 inch from the direct flow of the koralia?

He is saying. "Luuuuuke....I am your fathhhhhheeeeeerrrr." :D

I was just wondering how you ordered your t5ho fixture from cat. without the bulbs. Did you contact them? How much was it total after you bought the bulbs from a different place?

yell call em and tell what you want. bulbs were ~110 shipped and fixture was ~170 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. I've all ways thought 20L were cool aquascape wise. The length gives you a ton of options.

Better buy that cube. It will amuse me.

a couple more pics of the new sps and some updates on the lps..

new acro

100_1267.jpg

new acro

100_1268.jpg

new birdsnest

100_1269.jpg

torch being happy

100_1275.jpg

candy cane splitting :)

100_1276.jpg

acans getting huge

100_1278.jpg