SaltCritters.com

20 long nano

racechase

did you even sleep? who've you got going all the way?

I went to bed at 1 after the game. I have UL winning the big dance. It will be UL and NC. I would like for Ariz. to win tonight, but I doubt it'll happen. How about them rumors of donovan coming to uk? (fyi I hate UK and billy g, but he should have had a 3rd yr. uk fans are so freaking impatient) I don't think that uk will get a high profile coach, personally.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honestly, i dont follow NCAA hoops that much. i just start paying attention around elite8 :)

That's what I figured. You don't really seem like a basketball fan. ;)

now wtfs that supposed to mean?? ;) i play basketball a lot, i never was too inclined to watch it on TV though.

and moving that rock accomplished nothing at all :D

i'm gonna look for some smaller fans to fit in there, thanks for that idea. yeah your tank is neat, the foam wall and the rock in it was really unique, i like it! its a great way to hide all your equipment ;)

Thanks man, I really like the lack of any equipment. It looks ballin. I like your old rock better though. But you are going to have a much better time placing corals in this thing now.

Thats a great light. I loved mine on my 10. You can grow anything under it. I raised lots of Maxima Clams under mine.

Seriously? I wouldn't keep clams under it.. unless you really were successful. I might try some montipora or something.

now wtfs that supposed to mean?? ;) i play basketball a lot, i never was too inclined to watch it on TV though.

and moving that rock accomplished nothing at all :D

well hey, I play too. IDK though. You know what happens when we ass-u-me :P lol at the rock. If you like it, then things are good :happy:

i like it, but i need more depth for coral i think. right now im limited to the top layer and the little protrusion on the right.

i dont think i'll ever be satisfied... :) now theres more surface area for corals! and i also noticed a pretty big featherduster colony on one of the rocks but every time i went to take a pic i bumped the desk and they hid :(

2zdy437.jpg

Thanks man, I really like the lack of any equipment. It looks ballin. I like your old rock better though. But you are going to have a much better time placing corals in this thing now.

Seriously? I wouldn't keep clams under it.. unless you really were successful. I might try some montipora or something.

hey sorry i missed this post! i try to keep my display tanks equipment free, but unfortunately they dont make a 100W heater small enough to fit in a HOB :( the old rock scape did look cool, but youre right i can put corals in better spots with this scape.

i'll try some SPS at the top of the rocks when im feeling confident im ready for them :)

yay my cycles over!

nh4 - 0

no2 - 0

no3 ~ 2.5 mg/L

now, how long should i wait before i add a CUC?

and does anyone want to point me in the right direction of a good CUC for a 10g? :)

yess ive satisfied foo's craving for depth! my work here is done :)

:lol: Admit it, you are much happier with this scape than you were with the previous ones ;)

i am, very much so :) now i needa get some turb0z.

and my dad agreed to buy me some frags if i grow them, sell them, and split the money with him :D

i am, very much so :) now i needa get some turb0z.

and my dad agreed to buy me some frags if i grow them, sell them, and split the money with him :D

now that's the way it's done lol

now that's the way it's done lol

straight up B)

i love the aquascape.

hey i guess my hitchhikers all didnt die, they must have just been stressed from the ammo spike. i noticed a tiny crab the size of a pill hanging out in the rocks but he is way to sensitive lol. and a bunch of feather dusters have started to poke their heads out too :D

i think i id'ed the crab, a very tiny red mithrax crab. but enough about crabs... i went to the LFS today and got 4 turbo snails and my first coral, a ricordea :happy:

snzds5.jpg

I used to say hermit crabs all the way for a cuc. But then they got big. I bought more frags. So far it isn't looking good for the crab core.

Luckily I got a hitchiking colonista snail, so hopefully he'll reproduce and I can get a minute army of turbo snail like things. You should see your turbo's when they get covered in coraline, it's preety awesome.

I have to agree, I like the new scape. Mine still looks like crap...but yours is cool.

thanks guys! :)

psychosis, what type of hermit did you get? i was thinking of getting a blue leg. and one of my turbos is a nice pastel pink, easters in the air :P do you have a link to your tank?

more pics with the dual daylight on. these bulbs are burnt tho, new ones come wednesday! :D

see the easter turbo top right?

t7y51j.jpg

Dude that ricordea is sweet, it looks like its about to split so youll have two :happydance:

Now get some money together so you can get some zoas from sealife.

ive got 460nm actinic/10000k and 6700k/10000k. the actinic/10000k is new but the dual daylight is really old and burnt so ive got dual actinic and a dual daylight coming. its gonna be bright!

Dude that ricordea is sweet, it looks like its about to split so youll have two :happydance:

Now get some money together so you can get some zoas from sealife.

thats why i chose this one. the guy said in another week he'd have to sell it as two so i basically scored $20 :happy:

Archived