inTank Media Baskets

20 long nano

racechase

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lakshwadeep
but the focal point is right in the middle ;)

^^^ :) If we're getting into proportions, then an offset focal point is usually more dynamic than a center one.

It looks really nice! I got my tank today! A+ :haha:

sweet! take some pics of that baby.

^^^ :) If we're getting into proportions, then an offset focal point is usually more dynamic than a center one.

i can only put my hands in the water for so long :lol: maybe friday....

sweet! take some pics of that baby.

tonight when there is no glare. All I have is the tank ATM, but my rents said that they would pay for half of the livestock if I put it on display in the kitchen instead of in my room :lol:

tonight when there is no glare. All I have is the tank ATM, but my rents said that they would pay for half of the livestock if I put it on display in the kitchen instead of in my room :lol:

dude i hate you haha i wish my parents would do that...

Amen.

Nice tank! I have the same fixture righ tnow on my 10g and I love it. Your rocks look really good. That shrimp looks awesome and I hope it isn't a bad one :)

You should check mine out, in my signature.

I love the LR work.How many Lb of LR is in your tank?

17lb rock 1/2lb rubble for some accent

Amen.

Nice tank! I have the same fixture righ tnow on my 10g and I love it. Your rocks look really good. That shrimp looks awesome and I hope it isn't a bad one :)

You should check mine out, in my signature.

yeah i love the current light. the only downside is the noisy @$$ fan!

17lb rock 1/2lb rubble for some accent

yeah i love the current light. the only downside is the noisy @$$ fan!

omg I know. That fan is ridiculous. Some people have gotten two weaker fans and mounted one on both sides. It drastically reduces the sound. I'm sure this would be very easy as long as the current across this stock fan is enough to drive two smaller ones. anyway I think your tank looks really clean and thanks for checking out mine. :lol:

omg I know. That fan is ridiculous. Some people have gotten two weaker fans and mounted one on both sides. It drastically reduces the sound. I'm sure this would be very easy as long as the current across this stock fan is enough to drive two smaller ones. anyway I think your tank looks really clean and thanks for checking out mine. :lol:

i'm gonna look for some smaller fans to fit in there, thanks for that idea. yeah your tank is neat, the foam wall and the rock in it was really unique, i like it! its a great way to hide all your equipment ;)

eddiecorrea
i'm gonna look for some smaller fans to fit in there, thanks for that idea. yeah your tank is neat, the foam wall and the rock in it was really unique, i like it! its a great way to hide all your equipment ;)

Thats a great light. I loved mine on my 10. You can grow anything under it. I raised lots of Maxima Clams under mine.

On the fan thing. I hooked it up to a tiny thermostat and it would turn on and off as needed. I had it set to turn on at 85 I believe. Worked great.

What kind of sand did you get? Ocean direct has two kinds, original, and "oolite" which is very fine sand apparently, but I would think that it would compact?

Sooo, any updates? Did you get some smaller rock? What kind of lr is that?

i chiseled my rocks up today, pics down below!

Thats a great light. I loved mine on my 10. You can grow anything under it. I raised lots of Maxima Clams under mine.

On the fan thing. I hooked it up to a tiny thermostat and it would turn on and off as needed. I had it set to turn on at 85 I believe. Worked great.

what kind of thermostat are you talking about? do you have a link?

What kind of sand did you get? Ocean direct has two kinds, original, and "oolite" which is very fine sand apparently, but I would think that it would compact?

i got the original. oolite looked too much like cake batter to me.

picchaas! comments/criticism on the scaping appreciated :)

k49q0z.jpg

and a texture shot for foo.

zvt07n.jpg

i'll take better pics tomorrow when the waters clear, but for now, its off to my bottle of nyquil...

It looks....flat?

i know, theres not enough depth. im gonna fool around with it tomorrow some more lol

more hitchhiker pics. looks great though!

i cant find any more hitchhikers besides some featherdusters, a couple brachiopods, some tube worms, and some sponges on the rocks. the pistol died, i found his claws :/

okay heres another layout. i think the focal point is a little bit to the side now... :) let me know what you guys think

11hz51h.jpg

i think i either need more rock or a deeper tank to satisfy you CL ;) go update your bracket or something :D i might try to move that pink rock thats next to the koralia down on top the sand and see if anything spectacular happens... BRB

i think i either need more rock or a deeper tank to satisfy you CL ;) go update your bracket or something :D i might try to move that pink rock thats next to the koralia down on top the sand and see if anything spectacular happens... BRB

lol, I forget that this is only a 10g :P My brackets were updated last night TYVM :lol:

Archived