Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

thanks mike!

sorry, things at work have been crazy, very busy, got a promotion but for now i have two hours of driving to do on top of my daily job of 10 hour shifts....

still have three green trumpets and the one now very large torch coral frags available, these are not tiny little 1" frags like you might get elsewhere, see the pics, the torch is at least softball size when extended with something like 6 heads maybe more.....im really selling it far too cheap, but since the shipping method has to be Express overnight, i am trying to keep the coral cost down for you guys so the total bill is still a good deal

picked up a green slimer frag from my bro-in-law thats is starting to recover well from the fragging so one day i will have those up too....

oh GSP frags are a go now too, $15 shipped each priority mail

anyways, figured i would come bump things up, thanks

Looking for GSP shipped to 33907 FL. Don't really need any more chaeto, but a bit of different stock is not a bad idea. When is your next shipping date?

all three trumpets sold, replying to PM's about GSP, to anyone who didn't send a PM and is interested, paypal $15 to jamesnmandy@gmail.com and i will ship you a GSP frag asap priority mail (two day delivery)

all payments received and all alternate shipping addresses noted, processing all orders to ship tomorrow, those of you getting GSP only should see your package Saturday whatever time your normal USPS mail delivers, if it is cold out where you live i highly recommend having someone retrieve it asap, at least bring it indoors so it doesnt freeze, GSP is very hardy, can take extremes well, have even had a package get lost for over a month to be returned only to have those same frags bounce back after a couple weeks in the tank, so as long as you dont let it freeze it should be fine :)

future orders closed for tomorrows shipment, will resume after the super bowl weekend :) enjoy

Just received trumpet coral (X3) and gsp and chaeto. Everything was very well packed. The trumpet coral frags are much larger than I expected and are already quite happy! Thank you!

I only asked for a smallish sized gsp, but you were extremely generous! :D:D

This was my first online purchase of corals. It could not have been easier and I could not be more pleased.

Thank you again!

lnglostsurfer

Payment sent for GSP. Look forward to getting it! Everyone else seems extremely happy with what they got from you so I'm sure I will be too. Thank you!!

guys n gals, i wanted to update you all via PM, but because of the limitations of the PM system on the site this is much faster, due to weather conditions in my area and the surrounding area i am going to hold off the shipments for a day or two, we are getting 4-6 inches overnight with more in surrounding areas, even if the mail runs tomorrow, things will be considerably slower and the chances your packages could be sitting somewhere an extra day in very cold temps is a huge possibility, i feel it is best for the health of your corals you purchased to delay the shipment until the roads are cleared enough for USPS to keep a normal schedule, should be shipping wednesday, thats my plan, thanks for your patience in advance

lnglostsurfer

Not a problem...would much rather have a nice healthy coral and wait a few days. Thank you for not trying to get them out anyway and killing them off...Again, a sign of a great seller!

Got my shipment. Because of the big snow, I think it was delayed from Saturday to Monday. The Chaeto looks good and the GSP frag is in my aquarim. Will have to wait and see how the GSP does. Thanks for the stuff.

Got my shipment. Because of the big snow, I think it was delayed from Saturday to Monday. The Chaeto looks good and the GSP frag is in my aquarim. Will have to wait and see how the GSP does. Thanks for the stuff.

Nothing kills GSP...wait, maybe a nuclear explosion. ;) Mine took a week to open but after that week it exploded in growth!

lnglostsurfer

Just got your GSP in the mail, very good packaging. Lots of filler/padding and double bagged corals in zip-locks. Acclimating them now, will take pictures once they are in.

Archived