Pod Your Reef

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

ok guys, i tried to reply to all PM's this evening, just got in from driving 1800 miles in two 12 hour segments, hit me up tomorrow, thanks

Just wanted to say thanks, stuff arrived on Saturday and the GSP was already starting to open a little yesterday. Also, plenty of pods in the Chaeto, looks like my QT tank is an offline fuge now! Once I get a little led light for the back of the RSM, a hunk of it will go in there.

Thanks again!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in southwest Pa...... is that 2 far away? I'm definately a newbie. I have a bc 8, a 10gallon Hospital tank (QT). and a JBJ 24.. Am using the 8 bc for coral frags That I got from lfs. they sell assorted pieces that have fallen off main coral. I have just a few zoos. Hope they grow for me

The GSP arrived in good shape. just needs a lil more time be for they open up, as soon as they do ill try to git some pics posted,and thank you for a good deal. as promised hears the pics. DSCF0020.jpgDSCF0009.jpg

NanoReefNovice

You shipped it out Monday and i got my GSP and cheato Wednesday. :)

Was packed up nice

CIMG4706.gif

Double ziplock bags taped shut, no leaks.

CIMG4709.gif

Two nice sized GSP frags, ill post back when they open.

CIMG4716.gif

Cheato came with ALL KINDS of hitchhikers including some crazy large pods and couple bristle worms. :D

CIMG4721.gif

James is good to do business w/ and he gets my recommendation.

Thanks James.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for some good stuff...

Picked up GSP frag(s) and cheato on the first go-round, last month, and was very pleased.

GSP in the display tank has more than doubled (probably tripled) and almost completely covers the LR rubble I tied it to.... Even the GSP frag in my QT tank (under the stock 10gal AGA single bulb crappy light) is holding it's own.

Cheato is doubled in size..... good stuff for those who are looking for a good source.

Just wanted to let you all know James is awesome! Got my big wad of cheato double bagged and sealed with plenty of insulation. Lot's of communication too! Thanks James!

I would definately do business with him again!

Very nice GSP. Nice and green. Big piece for cheap!!!! Opened right up. Would definitely recommend buying.

Thanks again!

I know I'm way overdue to post this, but here is a shot of the J&M GSP after 6 weeks in tank. Started as a 1"x3" frag.

No pics of the cheato, but that's growing like crazy too, even in crappy light!

016.jpg

torch is available still, buyer fell through, SPS frag also available, also can do some GSP/chaeto orders, hit me up, next shipping day will be one day next week, havent gotten a work schedule yet to find out my day off

send me a PM/quote for the GSP, SPS, Torch, and a order of chaeto. would preffer express ship zip code is 89014

• 2 weeks later...
jamesnmandy
send me a PM/quote for the GSP, SPS, Torch, and a order of chaeto. would preffer express ship zip code is 89014

PM sent last night

to everyone, there are a few GSP and Chaeto orders available still, and unless i hear from deepdvnarq soon the torch and SPS will be available still....

next shipping day is Thursday July 2nd, or Monday the 6th, not shipping any closer to the holiday weekend for obvious reasons :)

Archived