Cultivated Reef

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

just recieved the $20 deal and got 2 nice sized frags in optimum condition. each frag is like 2 quarters big. very happy with the order. i had ordered from you a year ago as well and was very satisfied. the chaeto u sent me hasnt grown in a year but is still alive as well. i actually like it cause all the chaeto ive gotten grows obnoxiously. is this a special kind of chaeto? thanks

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my two frags earlier today. Acclimated them and glued them on my rock and a few polyps were already opening before lights out!

Great frags at a great price!! Thanks!

Is the $20 deal for twice the amount still available?

yep, sure is

just recieved the $20 deal and got 2 nice sized frags in optimum condition. each frag is like 2 quarters big. very happy with the order. i had ordered from you a year ago as well and was very satisfied. the chaeto u sent me hasnt grown in a year but is still alive as well. i actually like it cause all the chaeto ive gotten grows obnoxiously. is this a special kind of chaeto? thanks

i have no idea LOL, i got it several years ago and it seems to go through phases in my tank as well, sometimes growing voraciously, sometimes not growing at all, but hardy none-the-less :)

Hi, do you still have frags available? I'd like to purchase one if I could. I'll PM you

anytime you are ready, thanks :)

Got my two frags earlier today. Acclimated them and glued them on my rock and a few polyps were already opening before lights out!

Great frags at a great price!! Thanks!

its so weird, some people report frags taking weeks to start opening, some people like yourself get polyps opening within 24-48 hours...i have no idea why this is, guess it's just circumstances...

Same here, these corals were shipped extremely well. Mine haven't shown any polyps yet. These frags are the best deal around!

thanks for the feedback Klink! enjoy! :)

Archived