inTank Media Baskets

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you still have some GSP and chaeto, i'd like to get in on the next shipment. Please let me know and if so, where to send payment. Thanks!

you're up!

got plenty of boxes and ready to ship some more, i can ship the very next day after shipment now guys, i decided it was taking too long sometimes to get several orders together so i have things worked out now where i can ship right away, no more waiting

so $15 shipped for GSP frags, chaeto added upon request only, $10 shipped for chaeto only, taking orders now !!!!!!!!!!

off today, would be a great day to box up packages!! i'll be checking this throughout the day for order requests!!

What all do you currently have available?

hey james, new to the site but in the next week or two i should be in the market for a nice chunk of cheato so i added you to my friends list. I would get some gsp if i didn't have half of my 20 gallon over ran with the stuff... read through the whole thread and obviously everyone is impressed with your sales. so thought i'd bump the thread and say hi.

thanks for the bump

got bored today, figured i would feed a dose of brine shrimp eggs to the sump and watch the pods go crazy and grabbed the camera, its just a still camera that takes video so its not real high quality but you can see where the pods are and how they are all coming to the top to get the eggs floating around

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesnmandy/pods/

littlemeggido
you're up!

got plenty of boxes and ready to ship some more, i can ship the very next day after shipment now guys, i decided it was taking too long sometimes to get several orders together so i have things worked out now where i can ship right away, no more waiting

so $15 shipped for GSP frags, chaeto added upon request only, $10 shipped for chaeto only, taking orders now !!!!!!!!!!

Darn it, I haven't been on in awhile. Am I too late to get in on this one? Please let me know. thanks!

Darn it, I haven't been on in awhile. Am I too late to get in on this one? Please let me know. thanks!

not too late :) pm replied to

I bought the torch and a frag of GSP the other day and they both look great! :D Torch is nice and happy in my tank (btw it's bigger than I expected which is awesome, thanks) and the GSP is just about all the way open! Pretty good for the day after acclimation.

IMG_2174.jpg

I thought I would give an update from a very satisfied customer about how the GSP is doing.

IMG_2412.jpg

Looks great! It's probably about three times the size as it was when I got it two months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the update! always nice to see pics of the corals thriving, and wow at the color you are getting out of it!! what lighting are you using? this would be beneficial to others in judging how it may look under their lighting, my tank pics were taken with 50/50 T5HO lighting so the colors are not exaggerated, but i would say your's is close because thats how mine looks from above in full bloom :)

how is the torch by the way?

thanks for the update! always nice to see pics of the corals thriving, and wow at the color you are getting out of it!! what lighting are you using? this would be beneficial to others in judging how it may look under their lighting, my tank pics were taken with 50/50 T5HO lighting so the colors are not exaggerated, but i would say your's is close because thats how mine looks from above in full bloom :)

how is the torch by the way?

That picture was taken under a 150w Sunpod, with the stock bulb. I have to agree with you, the color is great. The torch is also great looking, I'll post some pics of it when I get home today.

Okay I'm home...

IMG_2418.jpg

The three heads are all just about done splitting so I should have six heads soon enough. Its looking great.

I just wanted to update on how great everything is I ordered. The packaging was better than about any retailer I have ordered from in the past. You can tell time and care is put into packing the corals. My Torch and GSP arrived in excellent shape. The Torch was looking great after just a few hours in the tank. I'm waiting for my GSP to finish opening up all the way so I can post some pictures. They really do look as good if not better in person than what I was expecting.

littlemeggido

I just wanted to say that the GSP and chaeto I got are doing excellent. Quick shipping and excellent packaging. I got these into my tank and in a couple of days they started opening up they are looking great! I'd post pics but my pic taking abilities wouldn't do it justice. Thanks for the great frags!

thanks for the feedback guys, ok, i am uploading pics as we speak of my latest fragging....it was a bit painful, my torch coral was getting huge, but its really almost too big for the tank believe it or not, so it was time to frag it yet again....this time i split it in half, so i have a really large multi headed (6 or 7 heads which are close to splitting again already) centerpiece frag that is ready for shipping, also adding a large fist sized piece of live rock covered in the nice neon green GSP everyone has been getting lately, and 4 neon green trumpet frags, nice sized frags, 5-6 heads on each one...standby for pics to be uploaded to the first post in this thread

Archived