Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
captainbastard
guys i have lots available, i am shipping this coming Monday the 19th, already have a couple packages going out that day, get in now if interested, paypal to jamesnmandy@gmail.com, $15 shipped, please make sure to put your nanoreef username in the payment details and verify your shipping address, this helps me keep it all sorted, thanks

$$$ Sent

jamesnmandy

ok guys, Chris, Travis and Ian your packages are going out tomorrow morning, i was going to try to get them out today but i worked a 12 hour shift and just got home, thanks

and in case any of you haven't seen GSP when disturbed or at night, its just a purple skin with little bumps, make the bumpy side face up towards the light in your tank, within a few days typically you will be amazed at what comes out of those tiny bumps :)

Received my 2 frags today. Can't wait till they open up tomorrow. Very nice size. I will post a pic. Your efforts are appreciated. :)

frag came yesterday. still waiting for it to open at this point.

for starters, for $15 that is the BIGGEST frag i have ever received. the thing is easily about 2"x3". if i bought one that size at a LFS in chicago it would easily go for $50-75. thanks james

jamesnmandy

good stuff guys thanks

for anyone that is not familiar with GSP, i have received reports of it opening within hours, and i have also heard of it taking over a week, there's no need to worry, i have seen it last a month in a bag in darkness and reopen, when it comes to you simply rubber band or super glue it to a rock, bumpy side up, and then drop it in the tank near the bottom but in full view of lights and wait

no need to acclimate, super glue is overkill, it will attach itself quickly which is why i recommend the rubber band method, just make sure you dont let it touch any rocks you dont want it on, it spreads easily

clownfishlover

Hi

This is good stuff, mines took like 3 to 4 days to open. I highly recommend buying from this seller.

Just curious can i just leave it on the bottom of my barebottom tank and let it grow from there?

thanks

captainbastard
frag came yesterday. still waiting for it to open at this point.

for starters, for $15 that is the BIGGEST frag i have ever received. the thing is easily about 2"x3". if i bought one that size at a LFS in chicago it would easily go for $50-75. thanks james

What he said, awesome deal. Love your sig btw

jamesnmandy
Hi

This is good stuff, mines took like 3 to 4 days to open. I highly recommend buying from this seller.

Just curious can i just leave it on the bottom of my barebottom tank and let it grow from there?

thanks

absolutely, it will grow on anything, just beware not to allow it to get on anything you don't want it on, and if it runs out of surface to grow on it will start to grow out of itself and will make a bridge out of itself to get to the next rock or whatever

glad you are pleased

What he said, awesome deal. Love your sig btw

thanks, glad everyone's happy, enjoy! :)

jamesnmandy
none of them have opened yet. day 5 and counting

and now?

these things take time guys, although sometimes i get reports of them opening within 24 hours.....its a crap shoot, but they always come out unless they are dropped in a tank with really really bad parameters, and ive only heard of that once, heck, if they can survive a month in a box in the dark they can almost survive anything

Still available? Let me know and I'll send payment tomorrow.

still available guys, matter of fact right now i also have a fist sized piece of live rock that is covered in the stuff i will part with for $40 shipped. would be great for that person who wants a little more rock, gsp and doesnt want to wait for it to grow out, standard loose frags are still $15 shipped

they are finally opening. took 7 or 8 days, but they are finally starting to act normal. i think the day in transit with 90-degree temps was the culprit. likely shocked the hell out of them and it took time for them to return to normal.

out of curiousity how long were/are the polyps when you fragged them? mine are out about 1/8" at this point

they are finally opening. took 7 or 8 days, but they are finally starting to act normal. i think the day in transit with 90-degree temps was the culprit. likely shocked the hell out of them and it took time for them to return to normal.

out of curiousity how long were/are the polyps when you fragged them? mine are out about 1/8" at this point

happens all the time, no worries

the polyps will get much larger in terms of length, they extend nearly maybe half and inch fully extended

i have seen some of my very cuttings however in a local guys tank that stayed short, they all opened up good, bright neon green, they just never got tall "stalks", probably just a difference in lighting intensity, his light was slightly more than mine

• 2 months later...

Ok guys n gals, two people are paid and will ship tomorrow. I will check again later this evening, I think I replied to all pm's.

Archived