Top Shelf Aquatics

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havent been on much lately, lots going on in my personal life (job related, switching jobs actually), not to mention right now i have a computer that works one day and then not for a few days at a time, i actually had to boot off of a linux live cd the other day just to ship out the last order...LOL

temporarily suspending all future orders, will post back soon when resuming, hey, look at it this way, give the gsp time to recover some more from fragging and also my new job not only came with a big raise but also i got away from retail management hours and got back into a salaried non-exempt 8-5 M-F clean job, so more time to spend with the family and of course eventually on the tank and frags

my wife is itching to get rid of the 55 gallon freshwater african cichlid tank we have set up, i am thinking large frag tank.....just have to figure out plumbing and filtration and lighting, but i think i can get away with some pretty cheap fluorescent lighting for just "grow lights"

stay tuned, will be back, just need a brief hiatus during the adjustment time, dont want to make commitments without knowing they can be fulfilled :)

yeah my chaeto is doing great but the GSP was DOA. it smelled so bad! oh well thanks for the chaeto. dont worry about sending me any more gsp

jamesnmandy

just as a reminder guys, GSP is highly resilient, i personally have recovered frags that were in the same little bag of old water and in the dark and cold or hot or wherever they were for a month.....so don't give up on it, glue it or rubber band it to a rock, put it in your tank, and leave it be....chances are it will come back, besides, even if it doesn't, it will just shrink away....never seen it happen, but i guess it does sooner or later :mellow:

at any rate, frags of GSP are available again, chaeto is out for now, it's not growing much at all these days, guess my tank doesn't have enough bad nutrients for it to feed off of LOL

also, the large torch colony is still up for grabs, $50 shipped Priority Mail if within a close proximity of 47150 zip code according to the zone maps for USPS available on their website, or you can choose Express Overnight shipping for an additional $15 in the 48 states

+1. The gsp frag and chaeto I got from you last week was in transit for 3 days and then sat in the cold on my doorstep from 12pm till about 6pm when it was brought inside. I didn't acclimate it till 8pm. It's been in the tank for a week and looked to be melting away, but tonight I get home from work and there are 4 new baby polyps open. It's recovering and the chaeto looks great. Thanks James. :)

jamesnmandy
+1. The gsp frag and chaeto I got from you last week was in transit for 3 days and then sat in the cold on my doorstep from 12pm till about 6pm when it was brought inside. I didn't acclimate it till 8pm. It's been in the tank for a week and looked to be melting away, but tonight I get home from work and there are 4 new baby polyps open. It's recovering and the chaeto looks great. Thanks James. :)

glad to hear it, yeah, i have yet to see any actually die off, sometimes depending on weather and transit time it will go into a "funk", but it always seems to grow out of it, it just sometimes takes a couple weeks or so to really open up good, sometimes only a couple days or less...

thanks for the feedback as always

jamesnmandy

ok, orders starting again, shipping out first thing monday, get your order in over the weekend, $15 shipped GSP frags, no chaeto for now :)

jamesnmandy

going to have to increase the price on the torch if it doesn't sell soon, its a lot bigger than it was when i listed it, it's huge now...

• 2 weeks later...
jamesnmandy

im about to frag up this nice torch coral into smaller frags if anyone is interested, hit me up, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
jamesnmandy

ok guys, i've got a good 8 or so GSP frags ready to be fragged, just need 8 people to order, will ship them out monday, no chaeto at this time, sorry, torch is still not fragged if anyone is interested in the large piece, or if anyone wants small frags let me know :)

ok guys, i've got a good 8 or so GSP frags ready to be fragged, just need 8 people to order, will ship them out monday, no chaeto at this time, sorry, torch is still not fragged if anyone is interested in the large piece, or if anyone wants small frags let me know :)

I am looking for small amount of GSP and a small torch i can pay via paypal or USPS MO let me know what works best for you.

Thanks,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
jamesnmandy

torch coral actually got traded to LFS before fragging, they gave me $75 for it and i came home with a Harlequin Shrimp, a purple fringed green centered large tube anenome, a 15 polyp frag of some zoos i havent seen anywhere before including on zoaid.com, they have a light off white center with a dark purple'ish ring near the edge and a bright reddish orange fringe which is a little more thin and longer than some zoo fringes are......will have to get pics and submit to zoaid soon

i can do a few GSP frags though, $15 shipped USPS Priority, no chaeto for now

• 4 weeks later...
jamesnmandy

guys n gals, i got GSP frags at the ready to go, i need people to give them homes though, if not i will call the LFS and trade them out.....let me know if you want a frag shipped to you

• 4 weeks later...

Archived