Pod Your Reef

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

top post updated with new frags and pics, bigger major frags this time around, this doesn't happen real often, gettem while they're still to be had. You can find pics of some of these after they have been received by others if you want to see them under different lights or what not.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pm's responded to

one trumpet frag and GSP live rock are SOLD

chaeto is getting in short supply soon, going to have to stop shipping it for a while in a few orders from now, maybe sooner

Just received a GSP frag from James today and can I say..WOW! Awesome frag, can't wait for it to open up! Shipping was fast and packing was outstanding.

Thanks again James! :)

Mike

order multiple items, receive discounted prices, and you still only pay actual shipping cost as i dont charge a separate shipping and handling charge, it gets taken out of whatever you pay for the frags :)

ok, dropping prices at least temporarily, it's going to get difficult to get these shipped this cheap in the winter, need to move them, prices dropped yet again.....get 'em while they are still here!

Optimus Prime Rib

Just wanted to give props to an excellent seller. Just got my rock and frags today and was pleasantly surprised. You'll definitely get your money's worth and then some and with the new lower prices it's a downright steal. Thanks again!

thanks for the kind words and feedback Prime! :)

three trumpets and torch still available! chaeto is pretty much done for now, need to let it grow out some more, GSP frags are also in limited supply, will have to decide on GSP and chaeto on a case by case basis

but hit me up if you like the trumpet and/or torch frags! thanks

three trumpets and torch still available! chaeto is pretty much done for now, need to let it grow out some more, GSP frags are also in limited supply, will have to decide on GSP and chaeto on a case by case basis

hey james,

I got the tank back up and running. What do you have available right now? The last frags I got from you were great.

i have neon green trumpets (3 of them) and a really nice large torch available, could do a couple small GSP frags as well, i forget what you got last time LOL :)

I tried to send you a PM a few days ago. I haven't heard anything back, and it is not showing up in my "sent" box. So, you may not have gotten it.

I am interested in the torch coral.

My question is: The photo dedicated to the torch is hard to see because of the flash. The one above looks darker with green tips, but the ad says "green torch". Is it the same torch as pictured in the photo above described as "fist sized" gsp "sold"?

If so, if the torch is the one pictured on the right in this picture, then I'm definitely interested.

Please PM me any updated price for the coral and instructions for paypal pruchase.

th_gsp1.jpg

Thanks,

Ole Man Winter

I'll take a frag of candy canes , shipped to 90810..pm me your paypal addie ..thanks

will pm you now, thanks

I'd love two gsp frags and some chaeto what would the price be? Shipping tp 12790

pm'ing you now

I tried to send you a PM a few days ago. I haven't heard anything back, and it is not showing up in my "sent" box. So, you may not have gotten it.

I am interested in the torch coral.

My question is: The photo dedicated to the torch is hard to see because of the flash. The one above looks darker with green tips, but the ad says "green torch". Is it the same torch as pictured in the photo above described as "fist sized" gsp "sold"?

If so, if the torch is the one pictured on the right in this picture, then I'm definitely interested.

Please PM me any updated price for the coral and instructions for paypal pruchase.

th_gsp1.jpg

Thanks,

Ole Man Winter

yes, the torch directly to the right of the fist sized GSP rock (which was sold) is the one for sale, its huge now, it has at least 4-5 heads on it and is easily as big or bigger than a softball when fully open, i pm'd you

Archived