SaltCritters.com

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys, shipments are on hold for right now, we suddenly got a wonderful deal on a rental house dropped in our laps almost literally, two week notice, and not only do i have to move my family i am helping the guy living there move out so we can get in.....very busy times

good news is i finally will get out of the cramped apartment we are in and into a huge 4 bed 3 bath two story house with full basement, pool, jacuzzi....etc.....so i can finally get a RO/DI setup and an ATO to run up from the basement eventually, so no more toting 5 gallon carboys of filtered water every 4-5 days, may even have a dedicated "aquarium room" :)

thanks to everyone who has ordered thus far and stay tuned, will start shipping again once settled in

Everything I got was in great condition and nice portions. The communication was great also. I would definitely buy again. Awesome seller.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the torch and a frag of GSP the other day and they both look great! :D Torch is nice and happy in my tank (btw it's bigger than I expected which is awesome, thanks) and the GSP is just about all the way open! Pretty good for the day after acclimation.

IMG_2174.jpg

gsp and chaeto now shipping again guys!! $15 shipped for GSP. If you want chaeto i will toss in a little bit no charge with a GSP purchase, but if you dont need it please let me know so others that do can get some. $10 shipped for chaeto by itself if you dont want GSP.

for anyone local to 47150 zip code, i have a 75 gallon Tenecor acrylic hex tank for sale really cheap (considering it's a $350 tank new). pre-drilled with 1.5" bulkhead for drain, and two .75" return bulkheads, some plumbing, stand available as well

the tank needs some TLC, has some scratching but being acrylic it can be polished out and i have a three step Novus kit for that. It's a really nice tank, would be a great cheap way for someone to upsize their setup

still shipping guys, GSP and chaeto available, next shipping day will be this coming Monday the 14th if i can get a few orders together that would be great

:)

ok guys, due to a lack of current orders i am delaying shipment until next weekend, if any of you are on the fence please do not hesitate to order now and your order will be shipped next weekend, i dont make much at all off of these transactions after paypal fees and shipping costs and boxes, tape, gas to take to post office, etc....so i try to group multiple shipments together in one trip

thanks

James, do you have any more GSP left? I have a friend that has been looking for some GSP for a while and after he saw the frag I received from you he has been begging me to ask you for a piece. I'm pretty sure he isn't interested in the chaeto, but I will confirm this from him shortly. How much for just the GSP to 07506 if you have any available?

$15 shipped CONUS (48 states), GSP with chaeto unless you specify no chaeto (still $15 shipped, the chaeto is a freebie for those in need) :) , getting orders together for this coming weekends shipment, hit me up asap if you want in on the next shipment !!

(chaeto only $10 shipped)

Is it too late to put in an order of the gsp combo for tomorrow? Let me know I can paypal immediately :D

Thanks - Jon

not too late, matter of fact, i have to apologize to those who have paid in the past few days, my work schedule changed (please understand i do this in my time off from work for very little if any profit) and i realized yesterday afternoon i was out of boxes

i have promptly ordered more boxes and should be able to ship in a couple days, very sorry for the inconvenience to those of you who are waiting, but rest assured you will receive a nice package very soon, thanks in advance for understanding

PS, i ordered like 50 boxes this time so we should be good for a while LOL

not too late, matter of fact, i have to apologize to those who have paid in the past few days, my work schedule changed (please understand i do this in my time off from work for very little if any profit) and i realized yesterday afternoon i was out of boxes

i have promptly ordered more boxes and should be able to ship in a couple days, very sorry for the inconvenience to those of you who are waiting, but rest assured you will receive a nice package very soon, thanks in advance for understanding

PS, i ordered like 50 boxes this time so we should be good for a while LOL

pm sent

boxes should be here tomorrow guys, they should have been here today actually, if not i am off friday and will have to go pick some up and get these all shipped out :)

ok, had to go get some boxes from elsewhere.....its really hard finding boxes anywhere these days man....and once i did all that the ones i ordered came in...LOL

so everything is shipped, send me a PM if you have any problems guys, remember to give your GSP a few days in your light and water before you expect to see fully open polyps and then watch out !! :)

littlemeggido

If you still have some GSP and chaeto, i'd like to get in on the next shipment. Please let me know and if so, where to send payment. Thanks!

Archived