SaltCritters.com

Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy

$20 GSP FRAGS

GSP

Asking $20 each shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Shipping Method:

is USPS Priority to the address in the Paypal payment unless you specify otherwise. To avoid confusion please include your nano-reef username in the payment details. If you want it shipped to a different address you must include that address in the payment details, make sure it's obvious please because once it's gone I can't call it back. :)

Ship Date:

i ship ASAP, sometimes thats the very next day after payment received, sometimes thats a few days later, this is something i do as a hobby and dont really make anything from it to speak of, so please be understanding. that being said, i would say if you order on a Thursday or Friday expect typically a Monday ship date, ordering Monday-Wednesday expect a Thursday shipment, just as a general rule, although many times i ship them out the next day. In all cases I send a confirmation email to the email address associated with your paypal payment/account.

Payment Details:

Paypal only (unless local pickup), paypal to jamesnmandy_at_gmail.com, please include nano-reef username in payment details and again, double check the ship-to address in your paypal payment details, if it is not correct or you choose an alternate shipping address make sure you make it clear in the payment details

Thanks

General GSP pics and info:

Here's a pic of the mother GSP colony.

th_DSCF2948.jpg

and a picture of a typical fragging so you can see the average size of frags

th_DSCF2960.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyfish77

hey I live nere u but i don't need anymore . hell u have give me enough all ready . the gsp is nice real neon

green stuff it's deff worth a drive .

jamesnmandy
hey I live nere u but i don't need anymore . hell u have give me enough all ready . the gsp is nice real neon

green stuff it's deff worth a drive .

hey whats up buddy!? yeah, it's nice, i will probably have to frag it and take it to greentree and swap for something because it is starting to attach and grow up the front glass and i cant move it back or it will be on the other rockwork, this thing is football sized now!

the chaeto they have plenty of of course so unless you want some more it will likely get tossed, but it grows so readily no big deal.....

i thought about shipping but i dont want this is cost people money, i just wanted to frag swap basically, give it a good home and get a little something that i dont have yet, just doing what i can to spread the wealth...

when you get time i have some zoos i might want to frag now, the ones you didn't get before on that baseball sized rock that's half neon green and half neon orange/pink, they are really growing fast, and we can try to frag the acropora again in the near future i think if you think things are ready on your end

gimme a call man :D

• 3 weeks later...
tryn2makeit

i got the my chaeto in today. thats a nice size chunk that you sent me bro! really green and i can see pods, and snails in it. packing was great in a double ziplock bag, surrounded by lots of cushion. it was sent out to me on monday and today is thursday, 3 days, which is not bad. i really thank you for helping a fellow reefer out. would do business again. if anything i can help you with shoot me a pm. thanks again! great guy!

tryn2makeit

everything was good man. no leaks at all, very surprised, i shouldnt have though since it was double bagged and taped. again thanks for helping me out.

My birthday is sunday, so hopefully I'll get a tank. Definitely interested, might be able to get some gsp in a month........

Hey man just wanted to let you know I got my chaeto today!! Great Size ball Packaged well no water spilled or anything Great Work And Thanks Again!

Yeah it was really quick shocked me when I checked online it said was already in town Right now I am working on how I want to add it to my tank right now it is in the *soapdish holder* that some did on here but I think I am going to add it to the back soon as I can get a chance since the Aquaclears are kinda high but thanks again!

Just wanted to let you know how satisfied I am with my chaeto its doing great! Guys if you are wondering if you should or not great guy to deal with and I got more then what I thought I was going to Would order from again! :happydance:

I tried to pm earlier, but I suppose your inbox may have been full. I would love to pay for shipping for some Chaeto, I'll pm you again.

Archived