Jamesnmandy's $15 GSP frags

jamesnmandy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamesnmandy
interested in torch if not sold

pm'd ;)

would like to get a few more orders to ship at the same time, if interested paypal $15 to jamesnmandy_at_gmail_dot_com and please include your nano reef username and correct shipping address

thanks

jamesnmandy

shipping this coming monday, already have two orders, would like very much to send several more boxes at once, get your orders in asap so your will be in the mail monday too!! :)

$10 chaeto, $15 GSP, prices are shipped USPS Priority

jamesnmandy

got it nicholase22 :)

all orders placed by this evening for GSP will also get chaeto included at no additional cost, thats $15 shipped for a GSP frag and ball of chaeto!!

if you do not need or want the chaeto, please let me know so it doesn't go to waste ;)

jamesnmandy

to anyone who has received GSP and may not be familiar with it

it's nice deep purple "skin" and when you receive it it will look like nothing much, but you need to lay it on a piece of rock you want it to attach to, then keep it in place with super glue, rubber band, or simply place another rock on it, then wait

within a few days it will have attached itself to the rock you put it on and will start to open

just FYI :)

juniormmm in for one! would like to get a few more out the same day, next shipping day is this thursday, hit me up!!

chaoslord1981

Hey there, just a quick question.. do you have some more of that chaeto left and can you deliver to england???? the frags i have seen look absolutely amazing and would look just as awesome in my tank as it is quite bare at the moment... also how much are you selling it for???

I know it's been a while since the last comment on here but you never know until you ask right!!

thanks

jon

from Plymouth, England..

post-46222-1249996836_thumb.jpg

this is what my tank looked like.. i have scrubbed the algae since this picture was taken..

not too late guys!! i just fragged, going to put up a couple pics in a minute, i probably have at least 10-15 good GSP orders ready to ship, be right back with pics

ok, click on thumbs for full size pics and remember, these are taken under only a 50/50 actinic and daylight T5HO setup, no 20k full actinic or manipulating photos to make the colors seem unrealistically bright, i want you to see them for what they are, if you run heavier actinics of course you will see even more color "pop" :)

Mother Colony

th_DSCF2948.jpg

Today's Frags (quarter and razor blade in pics to help assist with size determination)

th_DSCF2958.jpg

th_DSCF2962.jpg

th_DSCF2961.jpg

th_DSCF2960.jpg

Last but not least, the three headed Torch Coral with green tips that is still available. This guy is going to be tricky to ship guys, will have to go into a hard container because of the sharp skeleton and needs to be shipped Express Mail only, not taking a chance on Priority Mail unless you live really close. Local pickup is available of course.

th_torch1.jpg

th_torch3.jpg

th_torch4.jpg

th_torch5.jpg

Hey there, just a quick question.. do you have some more of that chaeto left and can you deliver to england???? the frags i have seen look absolutely amazing and would look just as awesome in my tank as it is quite bare at the moment... also how much are you selling it for???

I know it's been a while since the last comment on here but you never know until you ask right!!

thanks

jon

from Plymouth, England..

post-46222-1249996836_thumb.jpg

this is what my tank looked like.. i have scrubbed the algae since this picture was taken..

very good start man! we can discuss your particular situation via PM in more detail, have only shipped outside of the US once before, i would need more info and have to look into jurisdictional and international laws as well as transit time just to be safe, send me a PM please

Jamesnmandy has shown a TREMENDOUS amount of communication. A++++ for this. Based on the pics of the frags and previous reviews from other buyers I'm very confident that my order will arrive in great shape. I will post another review once I receive the order in a few days.

<--Very impressed so far :D

bumpin to get some orders going before my next day off work, next shipping day will be Friday the 21st, i have lots to go round as you can see, if things dont start moving fast i will be ebaying them cheap, my refugium is now half covered in GSP frags !!

Does the price include shipping? That's probably a stupid question but I'm just checking.

its shipped....$15 paypal'd and you get a box with some chaeto and a GSP frag sent to your door Priority Mail :)

Just received my order. It was great packaging. Nice size frag of gsp. Chaeto ball was slightly smaller than a baseball. Overall I am very pleased. A+

Archived